Are we prepared this time

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

last season was a little different - it's not every year you get 20 inches of snow and the weather that we actually did have - almost every fixture in the country was canceled, not just for the pitch but surrounding areas

Nothing to do with the playing surface, our three home festive fixtures were called off weeks in advance due to burst pipes caused by low freezing tempreture, combined with old pipework, not snow.,

The forcast this winter is for even lower temps, better to be prepared (where possible) than loose income from games that include Huddersfield in mid December

Edited by intercity0wl

Nothing to do with the playing surface, our three home festive fixtures were called off weeks in advance due to burst pipes caused by low freezing tempreture, combined with old pipework, not snow.,

The forcast this winter is for even lower temps, better to be prepared (where possible) than loose income from games that include Huddersfield in mid December

sorry got confused - fair play

British plumming is a long running joke here in Denmark! if you have uninsulated pipes running on the outside chance is they are going to 1: freeze 2: burst once thaw sets again. common knowledge on the continent!

flip me them Danes are a sharp lot ... who would have thought that .

British plumming is a long running joke here in Denmark! if you have uninsulated pipes running on the outside chance is they are going to 1: freeze 2: burst once thaw sets again. common knowledge on the continent!

I'll add that to my list of plumbing jokes. It's not very funny though.