Predictions for Sheffield Wednesday vs Chesterfield

Guest Spireites

2-3 town.

cracking game last time out. good squad boosting result tonight and mark randall and dean morgan doing well helps us.

however...we'll miss our fullback due to jamaican int duty :(

Is Jermaine Johnson out? If so...good. if not. poo poo.

2-3 town.

cracking game last time out. good squad boosting result tonight and mark randall and dean morgan doing well helps us.

however...we'll miss our fullback due to jamaican int duty :(

Is Jermaine Johnson out? If so...good. if not. poo poo.

3-0, Madine Hat-trick

can't be the same lad as that pile of crap that turned out for us on loan from carlisle surely.

Guest DaithiTheOwl

It could feel NICE. The first time in a generation we can hope of being promoted without all the disbilief/shiteness

Win and we could go 2nd. It's a nice feeling

2-1 wednesday

Anyone else cautious about this game? They can play football Chessie.

they couldnt on Saturday - they were uttershit againsta hopeless Colchester

they have zero centre midfield - Mark Allott actually offers less than Darren . Whitaker is hopeless out wide right, and keeps getting sucked inside. Left full back who's name escapes me is 'Spurresque'

If they dont up their game by about 500%, they'll get bummed

they couldnt on Saturday - they were uttershit againsta hopeless Colchester

they have zero centre midfield - Mark Allott actually offers less than Darren . Whitaker is hopeless out wide right, and keeps getting sucked inside. Left full back who's name escapes me is 'Spurresque'

If they dont up their game by about 500%, they'll get bummed

We weren't that bad Saturday if truth be told. Mark Allott's decent enough at this level - our issue is finding someone to play with him.

And Danny Whitaker has been playing on the left, not the right. Left full back is playing for Jamaica and will likely be replaced by Grounds who's on loan from Middlesbrough.

Guest Sniper1

Will Lee Johnson be suspended now?

He did ok against us for Brizzle in the champ.

Personally think this one will be tight.

Not sure Leon will have it in him to perform when 20,000 Wednesdayites want to kill him.

I think Chesterfield were a better side last season.

Im going for a close 4-0 win. :smile:

Jones, Madine, JJ and O'Grady.

We weren't that bad Saturday if truth be told. Mark Allott's decent enough at this level - our issue is finding someone to play with him.

And Danny Whitaker has been playing on the left, not the right. Left full back is playing for Jamaica and will likely be replaced by Grounds who's on loan from Middlesbrough.

yes Whitaker on the left, my mistake, mendy on the right.

Who do you see playing left back on Saturday?

I would say you were that bad on Saturday tbh, but do realise next saturday is another game. I know the season is early, but that's probably the worst performance I've seen thus far from anyone, largely due to being unable to get any change from the hapless Colchester

Not sure Leon will have it in him to perform when 20,000 Wednesdayites want to kill him.

Johnson's suspended. Personally I think it's a good thing as we need to change the centre midfield - him and Allott don't offer enough going forward. Johnson's a nuisance but at 5ft 4 or whatever he is he's not enough of one.

yes Whitaker on the left, my mistake, mendy on the right.

Who do you see playing left back on Saturday?

I would say you were that bad on Saturday tbh, but do realise next saturday is another game. I know the season is early, but that's probably the worst performance I've seen thus far from anyone, largely due to being unable to get any change from the hapless Colchester

You a part time Spireite then if you were at the game? Seriously it wasn't that bad a performance. Lacking yes, but not awful. Grounds will move to left back I suspect; Middlesbrough see him as a left back anyway apparently.

Think you are badly wrong, we'll score, 4-1 to the Bowels

And Johnson is suspended unless we appeal, however we have the ex-Arsenal and former "future of english football" Mark Randall to replace him; be scared, be very scared

Edited by azul

Johnson's suspended. Personally I think it's a good thing as we need to change the centre midfield - him and Allott don't offer enough going forward. Johnson's a nuisance but at 5ft 4 or whatever he is he's not enough of one.

You a part time Spireite then if you were at the game? Seriously it wasn't that bad a performance. Lacking yes, but not awful. Grounds will move to left back I suspect; Middlesbrough see him as a left back anyway apparently.

I go occasionally. The missus and her bro n dad have S/Ts. They couldn't make it Saturday, so I drew a short straw. - lol

Thought grounds was one of your better players., but didn't know he was a FB by trade.

We'll have to agree to differ on the performance though...

I go occasionally. The missus and her bro n dad have S/Ts. They couldn't make it Saturday, so I drew a short straw. - lol

Thought grounds was one of your better players., but didn't know he was a FB by trade.

We'll have to agree to differ on the performance though...

We'll have to disagree on Grounds as I thought he was awful! Definitely comfortable in the middle though - his issue at the weekend was trying to out muscle that lump that used to be at Barnsley.