What would BIG JACK DO ?

Guest Go For It Owl

Guest Go For It Owl

Well just got back ! But I can honestly say I gave 100% tonight ! I wonder if the team can say the same ?????

After a performance like that Jack charlton had the best idea ? He'd hav em up at 6am tmoz ! 10 mile run on the moors ! A shift dant pit and then a nite shift int steel works ! Then lets see if they wud rather try for an hour and a half for fans who still out sung the home fans right to the end !

5am get them up and do a 10k run, not too hard as they are footballers of-course?, wouldn't want to injure them.

come on you lot, you get paid vast amount's a week, like we will never see...but wan't to take your place for free.. :smile: .

Big Jack would have done his homework and known exactly how to play against a team like Stevenage...it was evident we hadn't. I thought a nights sleep would calm me down but it's worse now that I think back and see just how foooking blindingly simple it must have been for them....every foookin' simple move, kick from the keeper, free kick, corner...all almost the same..slight differences...all well rehearsed and well planned and as foookin' plain as the nose on your face...and we didn't have a fookin' clue about any of it even...even...even after it kept happening well into the first half.

flippingAPPALLING FROM THE MANAGER, COACHING STAFF AND TEAM....flip IT....SERIOUSLY...MEGSON OUT...