Etienne Essajas

Guest intercity0wl

EE scores for Swindon Town, PDC having a look at him. 25 yarder, not a bad goal, will do very well in league 2 learning from the great man.

Wont be hard for PDC to keep an eye on him, he will be the one stood around looking lost.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

wee pipe!!

Really, the man was a good player but he's a bit of a rumbleing loon, fascist salutes to Lazio are acceptable are they?

Guest TonyOwl88

To get back to Ettiene though, I think he would be a good player in the lower leagues.... and I wouldn't have been upset to see him return here. He's good from set-pieces, and crossing, and shooting from range. I think he was unlucky to break his toe that time because he was really putting a good run of form together for us.

To get back to Ettiene though, I think he would be a good player in the lower leagues.... and I wouldn't have been upset to see him return here. He's good from set-pieces, and crossing, and shooting from range. I think he was unlucky to break his toe that time because he was really putting a good run of form together for us.

I'd be gutted if he came anywhere near the club.

As Wednesday-Wonderland says attitude is everything - his was a disgrace.

To get out of this division we need hard work, team spirit and a level of commitment that EE simply doesn't have.

I think he could do well indeed at that level - he could have done well at champ level if he was mentally up for the fight.

not a chance.

he can take a free kick and a corner but thats about it. it was embarrassing watching him at times. not cut out for the english game at all. too lightweight, too soft, not quick enough mentally, doesnt look up..

sad to say he was brought in as a replacement for Brunt - we defo got the poo poo end of that stick.

Guest moonraker

Well he looked up for it last night....granted he is looking for a contract,still young enough in my view to become a good player.

For what it is worth Owl fans he agrees with the majority of you by saying he didn,t work hard enough at Wednesday..

Scored two in two and actually missed his flight so drove his car to Swindon....think a short term deal would be a good move as he does have some quality of that there is no doubt.

As a Swindon fan i am hoping you hear a lot of him next season!

We beat Swindon Supermarine 4-0 so not the greatest opposition but a good workout.

Well done on beating Rotherham..........our fixture against them is live on Sky :ohmy: :ohmy:

Guest foreverSWFC

Does anyone remember that goal he scored against Rochdale in the league cup two seasons back, don't think i've ever seen a sweeter strike.