Full Bumhole Lane away end next season

Guest Big Guns

we will sell it out but i for one will never set foot in the place ever again the dirty scummy trampy rumbleing scum faced or more people born out of wedlock :Dark Mad:

Shame though... we might save them from admin.

We should tell em to rumbleoff. Why give em a help with the finances? :biggrin:

Agreed..........Is it still too early to start my "boycott Bumhole Lane thread"???

A few thousand extra Wednesday fans won't buy them out of L1... but it might just provide cash to keep them scraping along paying the bills and interest on the debts whilst having no money for new players or otherwise improving the club while their city neighbours are on the up backed by a wealthy owner.

Oh sweet revenge.

Something along those lines. If they've got season ticket holders in the upper part then they'll have to move them but that'll not be a massive problem as it's only gonna be 1 game.

Personally I think we'll only get the lower tier again cos they'll sell out the rest. It's their reason for existence, beating us.

They are not going to put season ticket holders in their away when they`ll be lucky to sell 10,000 season tickets for the rest of their ground. Wednesday will get the entire away end which now holds well over 6,000. Bet it `ll be on SKY anyway.

Just had RS on and one thing that i thought needed its own thread was the fact McCabe said he will consider letting us have the entire away end next season and not restrict us to 2,000.

About Bloody Time anaul !

lol

Only because theyv no chance of selling out and need the money.

They are not going to put season ticket holders in their away when they`ll be lucky to sell 10,000 season tickets for the rest of their ground. Wednesday will get the entire away end which now holds well over 6,000. Bet it `ll be on SKY anyway.

Its the bit of the stand above the away end..Used by home fans...It will cause uproar if they are told they have to move for 1 game...Which will be slightly amusing but i can't see them doing that.

Its the bit of the stand above the away end..Used by home fans...It will cause uproar if they are told they have to move for 1 game...Which will be slightly amusing but i can't see them doing that.

There won`t be any home fans up there next season not a chance.

Guest intercity0wl

Hey y'all.

Im the person that asked McCabe *woop woop* Now, if they dont give it us, I can "quote" him, and show 'em up come matchday :cool:

Wont make any differnce what you quote mate, it wont be him who wont let this happen, that will be south yorkshires fines Boys in Blue, and Mccabe knew this when he came out with his "both sheffield clubs have to acommodate each other" remark.