Over the moon we won BUT

Guest Distraught!

Where is adamwest'sleftballsack to give us a detailed analysis of how Irvine's performance was getting steadily worse whilst Megson's is getting steadily better, with almost exactly the same squad?

Who gives a flip? :dry:

Who gives a flip? :dry:

Fair enough. Certainly wouldn't bother me if he never showed his attention seeking mug again. But I was just curious at the comparison in how often he was posting 'I told you so' a few weeks ago and his almost total absence in the last fortnight or so.

that surprises you???, if we'd won 6-0, somebody would be complaining the last goal was from a long ball, and didn't include 15 or more passes...

Too true It was only a few weeks ago we were saying we would take a win off someones ar*e Now we are the form team of the last month people are still not happy. If its that bad DONT GO Cus I'm sick of listening to moaners. And if we had the mass clear out they seem to want we are going to be in a poor state for a bench, cus we will only have kids. Our bench this last few weeks has been as good as anybodies in our division. We just need to change 4 or 5 of the squad. Ger a grip ffs.

Guest Davidowls

These are the tough games to play, yes we had nothing to play for but Swindon certainly had something to play for and 5 shots on target and scoring from 3 of them isnt a bad return. We had 17 against Walsall and only scored ONE!!!

Swindon had 12 shots and scored one which proves our defence is doing well, weaver played a blinder and that double save albeit was offside, it was world class, and no one would have stopped Douglas' goal dont think I have seen a better one in either end at hillsboro for some time.

We are now treading water and experimenting

Owls v Swindon Stats

WTID!!!

4 home wins on the bounce, scoring 11 and conceding 2. Can't complain at all. Also, only 1 defeat in our last 6 games. Megson is turning us around.

Hate to say I told you so but... :biggrin:

Hate to say I told you so but... :biggrin:

Yeah alright baggie, the smiley face suggests you enjoyed it a little bit. :biggrin:

We're going up next year under Megson, no doubt about it.

By the way, hows this Premier League safety lark suiting you?

Edited by leea8331

Yeah alright baggie, the smiley face suggests you enjoyed it a little bit. :biggrin:

We're going up next year under Megson, no doubt about it.

By the way, hows this Premier League safety lark suiting you?

in the words of Tony The Tiger "It's GRRREAT" although not there yet will be very happy if we win the next 2 games

in the words of Tony The Tiger "It's GRRREAT" although not there yet will be very happy if we win the next 2 games

Doesn't it depend on the likes of Blackpool and Wigan comfortably winning at least 2 games?

Take the champagne out of the ice bucket mate, you're sorted.

Been impressed with your lot this year, defensively a bit awful but been playing some really nice stuff at the other end, hope they can stay up there from now on.

Edited by leea8331

First time we've won 4 in a row at home in 4 and a half years apparently. Can't complain at anything.

Exactly, had we done that more regularly we wouldn't even be in this Division!

Doesn't it depend on the likes of Blackpool and Wigan comfortably winning at least 2 games?

Take the champagne out of the ice bucket mate, you're sorted.

Been impressed with your lot this year, defensively a bit awful but been playing some really nice stuff at the other end, hope they can stay up there from now on.

Maybe but I want to beat the vile and relegate the poo poo :laugh:

Maybe but I want to beat the vile and relegate the poo poo :laugh:

I can't see the blades staying up mate to be fair :biggrin:

Although im pretty sure you meant the local derbies you have coming up, wouldnt worry about either one, you'll beat Villa at home and i think we'd beat Wolves.

I can't see the blades staying up mate to be fair :biggrin:

Although im pretty sure you meant the local derbies you have coming up, wouldnt worry about either one, you'll beat Villa at home and i think we'd beat Wolves.

if we play like we did at home against Arsenal or away against Spurs. One of them may take a drubbing,

Megson clearly feels that O Connor has plenty to offer, and im sure he has his own reasons.

Megson asked for one thing from the players a few weeks ago, lots of running, and O Connor has given him that by the bucket load to be fair,

I think Megson would rather have O Connor dying for his shirt, than Coke or Jones walking around with hands in pockets,

Never going to be his biggest fan, but he put in another decent shift today.

JOC got Megson to the prem the second time, and, at the time was really really good under him. I can understand why GM would stand by him