14/12 CL-C H Sheffield United 2-5 Mir, Modest

22/2 CL-C H Rotherham United 1-5 Barnett

2/3 CL-C A Derby County 0-2 -

22/3 CL-C A Nottingham Forest 1-5 Nyoni

29/3 CL-C A Bradford City 0-4 -

19/4 CL-C H Port Vale 1-1 Gray

22/4 CL-C H Barnsley 0-4 -

Central League Central Division P14 W0 D2 L12 F7 A38 Pts.2 Pos.8th/8

Top scorer - Patrick Lacey, Vadaine Oliver, Sam Mir, Nathan Modest, Jack Barnett, Cecil Nyoni, James Gray (1)

First time any Owls team has ever gone a full season without winning, over the course of 120 years.

First time the top scorer for any Owls team has scored just one goal - seven of them.

Lowest points haul in the club's history.

Guest Bannister

Maybe there's an ulterior motive, worst results in history! maybe someone will start to ask if the right man is in the job :ph34r:

2010/11

Central League Central Division

Date Comp. V Opposition Res. Scorers

18/8 CL-C A Barnsley 1-4 Lacey

7/9 CL-C A Port Vale 0-1 -

14/9 CL-C H Bradford City 1-1 Oliver

22/9 CL-C A Sheffield United 0-1 -

12/10 CL-C H Nottingham Forest 0-5 -

26/10 CL-C H Derby County 0-1 -

24/11 CL-C A Rotherham United 0-3 -

14/12 CL-C H Sheffield United 2-5 Mir, Modest

22/2 CL-C H Rotherham United 1-5 Barnett

2/3 CL-C A Derby County 0-2 -

22/3 CL-C A Nottingham Forest 1-5 Nyoni

29/3 CL-C A Bradford City 0-4 -

19/4 CL-C H Port Vale 1-1 Gray

22/4 CL-C H Barnsley 0-4 -

Central League Central Division P14 W0 D2 L12 F7 A38 Pts.2 Pos.8th/8

Top scorer - Patrick Lacey, Vadaine Oliver, Sam Mir, Nathan Modest, Jack Barnett, Cecil Nyoni, James Gray (1)

First time any Owls team has ever gone a full season without winning, over the course of 120 years.

First time the top scorer for any Owls team has scored just one goal - seven of them.

Lowest points haul in the club's history.

Please please Milan, gary, do something about this situation.

It cannot be right for anyone not least the young players. They need to gain a winning mentality BEFORE they reach the first team, if they ever do.

Let them perform at a level where they can gain self estiem and confidence. if we cannot put out a team of reserves in the central league without resorting to belittling our younger players then withdraw from the league. FULL STOP.

Why cannot anyone see this, it's so expletive obvious.

Granted McAuley doesnt have the greatest of back up to say the least , but his handling of our academy is becoming embarassing................................and no im not jumping on the bandwagon , ive been saying this for quite a while.

I like to get down and watch the young uns occasionally , my dad used to take me a lot when i was young and the habit kind of stuck............................and rarely have i seen our youth teams show such a lack of passion , motivation , organisation and belief as is presently on show , just why LS gave him a monster contract is beyond me.

I agree with Kivo and scram on this one.......................granted i probably dont go as much as them these days , but i too remember seeing Cottingham , Barnett , Oliver Wragg etc a few years ago and being quite excited about the future.

Now i fully realise that not ALL youngsters train on , but to see virtually ALL of these lads now looking so bereft of confidence and enthusiasm cannot be any coincidence........................his decisions , tactics , team selections etc are baffling at times , to play Barnett in defence may have had some useful contribution to his development as a 3 or 4 game experiment , but to play a natural midfielder there for over a YEAR is at best a negligence of duty.

Its not a witchunt but this is a situation that clearly needs rectifying..................Wood , Talbot , Beevers , O,Donnell , Spurr and Palmer are all we have to show for the past 7 or 8 years.......................compare that to Walker , Naughton , Sharp , Forte , Mellis , Tonge etc and it makes for very sober reading.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Failure of a season, all over the board. Only positive is Mandaric. A rehash is needed, blood academy with new players.

Guest Bannister

Granted McAuley doesnt have the greatest of back up to say the least , but his handling of our academy is becoming embarassing................................and no im not jumping on the bandwagon , ive been saying this for quite a while.

I like to get down and watch the young uns occasionally , my dad used to take me a lot when i was young and the habit kind of stuck............................and rarely have i seen our youth teams show such a lack of passion , motivation , organisation and belief as is presently on show , just why LS gave him a monster contract is beyond me.

I agree with Kivo and scram on this one.......................granted i probably dont go as much as them these days , but i too remember seeing Cottingham , Barnett , Oliver Wragg etc a few years ago and being quite excited about the future.

Now i fully realise that not ALL youngsters train on , but to see virtually ALL of these lads now looking so bereft of confidence and enthusiasm cannot be any coincidence........................his decisions , tactics , team selections etc are baffling at times , to play Barnett in defence may have had some useful contribution to his development as a 3 or 4 game experiment , but to play a natural midfielder there for over a YEAR is at best a negligence of duty.

Its not a witchunt but this is a situation that clearly needs rectifying..................Wood , Talbot , Beevers , O,Donnell , Spurr and Palmer are all we have to show for the past 7 or 8 years.......................compare that to Walker , Naughton , Sharp , Forte , Mellis , Tonge etc and it makes for very sober reading.

i think the difference between the academy's are that the piggies have seen millions returned on their investment - mellis sold to chelsea - the two kyles to spurs and all local lads pure profit for them, so of course they will continue to invest in their youth it makes financial sense. us on the other hand have failed miserably to take full advanage of the youth at our disposal, either for progression to the 1st team or as a financial investment for the future

Hopefully MM will stop the rot soon otherwise I fear for our youth set up and wonder whether there will be much to discuss this time next year

Edited by Bannister