52 points required for Safety

I have just been looking at the final league 1 tables for the last 6 seasons. No team as been relegated with 52 points and only one team as gone down with 51 points.

I do not think any of the bottom 4 teams will get 50 or more points and as we do have games against 3 of them our fate is very much in our own hands.

2 wins and 2 draws should be achievable SURELY !!!

I have just been looking at the final league 1 tables for the last 6 seasons. No team as been relegated with 52 points and only one team as gone down with 51 points.

I do not think any of the bottom 4 teams will get 50 or more points and as we do have games against 3 of them our fate is very much in our own hands.

You been lately? :mad:

Same as last season

Whenever I've looked before, the total that GUARANTEES safety is 54 in a 24 team division. As far as I'm aware no one has gone down with that many since 3 points for a win was introduced. The way things are going I doubt anything like that many will be needed. Unfortunately, even that may not save us.

Edited by DJMortimer

Plymouth and Swindon are down

Walsall and the pirates will falter

We will be fine

Milan will buy promotion next year into the championship

Don't worry, stay calm and carry on

Please post more often,

I need your optimism.

I too think Plymouth, Swindon and probably even Bristol Rovers are down, leaving one more spot between

Walsall

Dagenham

Notts

Tranmere

Wednesday

Yeovil

Oldham

Looks a bit better

Please post more often,

I need your optimism.

I too think Plymouth, Swindon and probably even Bristol Rovers are down, leaving one more spot between

Walsall

Dagenham

Notts

Tranmere

Wednesday

Yeovil

Oldham

Looks a bit better

Have we all been losing sleep and worrying needlessly ?

Kivo your list looks about right to me.

I think rhat 6 points as you have said should do the job and I will be amazed if we don't get that many.

The ace in the hole if we need it is the Exeter game I think their players will already be on their holidays

For merge current bottom 4 look a good net for the drop

Have we all been losing sleep and worrying needlessly ?

we havnt won in 5 games, it happens. We all get worked up/angry

if that stupid ref didnt give that laughable penalty at D&R we would all be feeling alot better as we would be safe imo