Milan Mandaric

Guest britmod_owl

Guest britmod_owl

Heard a fan after the match claiming that admin would have been better option as we wouldn't have signed the players we did as they were mainly MM choices. Am i right in thinking that MM leaves the football to the manager and doesnt get involved in that?

Also anyone else have a similar dislike to MM, have to say i love the guy just for saving us, and i don't think that could ever be tainted.

so basically, im sort of polling for a generally feel on Milan Mandaric......

Heard a fan after the match claiming that admin would have been better option as we wouldn't have signed the players we did as they were mainly MM choices. Am i right in thinking that MM leaves the football to the manager and doesnt get involved in that?

Also anyone else have a similar dislike to MM, have to say i love the guy just for saving us, and i don't think that could ever be tainted.

so basically, im sort of polling for a generally feel on Milan Mandaric......

No, but his choice of replacement manager for Irvine is, in my opinion, horrendous.

Guest PenangOwl

No, but his choice of replacement manager for Irvine is, in my opinion, horrendous.

I don't think MM is a person to be took for granted and in one way I hope GM isn't taking him for granted. On the other hand, I do hope so. Something has to be done to secure the club's immediate future position.

How on earth anyone can have a go a Milan is beyond me.

He struck a deal which seemed impossible and where most people would have walked away. He showed that he actually cares.

I do agree he made a bit of a harsh of it letting Irvine signing a load of players in Jan then sacking him.

But he must be getting a bit nervey like we all are at the minute. A lot a to loose.

MM did everything right, and the future was bright, until the moment he appointed Megson.

We now have to await the inevitable.

It's a shambles.

There is a possibility that currently Megson is statistically our worst ever manager.

I wouldn't mind if we were playing all out Holloway/Keegan style attacking football.

But we are just utter, utter gash.

If we somehow manage to stay up, then taxi for Megson, and Shezza in, at the end of the season.

If we do go down, we will probably be unable to poach Chezzy's manager.

Guest bartos

And there he goes again, ok then why?

Megson knows how t lay foundations and build structure. He was never going to be a short term fix

If as most of the Megson apologists on here claim, we were in free fall anyway, then why appoint him? The last thing a team supposedly in free fall needs is a manager who will make things worse before offering the possibility of things getting better. Milan Mandaric saved Sheffield Wednesday, and for that we will be eternally grateful, but for appointing gary megson at the time that he did, that will probably turn out to be the worst business decision he's ever made.

And there he goes again, ok then why?

Megson knows how t lay foundations and build structure. He was never going to be a short term fix

Listen, please stop stalking me, it's weird.

The onus isn't on me to prove Megson is a poo poo appointment, the proof is in the 8 weeks we've seen. If Irvine had played 4-5-1 at Dagenham he'd have rightly got slated, but because Megson says the right things in the presss, you're a pants down tickle my belly easily pleased fan.

Most managers would give their right arm for the players in our team. Don't get me wrong, I was one of Irvines biggest critics, but the speed in which the fans have changed from the managers fault to the players belies belief.

The football is dire, we're not sleepwalking to relegation like we did last year, we're divebombing. And meanwhile we have someone in charge who couldn't cut it with a similar sized club whilst in this division, yet all you can do is throw about insults like a child.

If as most of the Megson apologists on here claim, we were in free fall anyway, then why appoint him? The last thing a team supposedly in free fall needs is a manager who will make things worse before offering the possibility of things getting better. Milan Mandaric saved Sheffield Wednesday, and for that we will be eternally grateful, but for appointing gary megson at the time that he did, that will probably turn out to be the worst business decision he's ever made.

Fair play. It is very worrying.

Lost for words TBH.