NOTHING CHANGES

Although i dont think it was a pen, i dont think the ref is entirely to blame for another poo performance, i think ROD had a good game, as did the defence although there were a few nervy moments. Madine and O'Brien ran themselves into the ground but IMO nothing has changed in the set up, it still seems so negative. A few months ago i never would've though we would struggle to get 3shots on target against one of the smallest clubs in the football leagues let alone concede most of the possession to them as well. I hated Irvine i'm glad he's gone but i just dont notice much difference in our play, we cant shoot, we hardly score, we cant keep a clean sheet and most worrying of all we cant seem to get a win, i think we're in the poo poo, i dont think we are going to pick up a win if we dont attack the crap sides we've got left to play, when we finally attacked D&R with 7mins left to play their defence looked in a panic and probably would've made some errors if we'd attacked from the off. Mr Megson stick 3 strikers on the pitch next game if we're gonna go down lets go down fighting at least.

Guest Sniper1

Although i dont think it was a pen, i dont think the ref is entirely to blame for another poo performance, i think ROD had a good game, as did the defence although there were a few nervy moments. Madine and O'Brien ran themselves into the ground but IMO nothing has changed in the set up, it still seems so negative. A few months ago i never would've though we would struggle to get 3shots on target against one of the smallest clubs in the football leagues let alone concede most of the possession to them as well. I hated Irvine i'm glad he's gone but i just dont notice much difference in our play, we cant shoot, we hardly score, we cant keep a clean sheet and most worrying of all we cant seem to get a win, i think we're in the poo poo, i dont think we are going to pick up a win if we dont attack the crap sides we've got left to play, when we finally attacked D&R with 7mins left to play their defence looked in a panic and probably would've made some errors if we'd attacked from the off. Mr Megson stick 3 strikers on the pitch next game if we're gonna go down lets go down fighting at least.

I agree with this bit, although Gary hasn't put this squad together and you can only pick what players are available our approach to games hasn't changed much at all and the results are probably worse.

Gary needs the summer to come quickly so he can do his thing, question is are we going to do things any different with different players?

That wasn't supposed to seem like D&R are a nothing club and wednesday have divine rights to smash any other club of lesser stature. All i meant by the small club part was in terms of squad numbers and financial resources. I just cant beleive that we dont seem to be able to cause havoc in their half of the pitch, IMO we should be putting teams like that on the backfoot. I just hope Megson can get this side playing now, he has now got in a few players and i think they will steady us up a bit, but unless we start attacking i think we're in big trouble.

Some comments are very valid but others like playing against one of the smallest clubs in the leagues.that is one of the problems we are up against, just cos we are Wednesday it doesn't give us the divine right to trounce teams.

no but playing so negatively with one striker doesnt help the shot count

I'd just to say that was probably the worse game of football I've seen in a long long time. Played on a terrible surface to be fair. However, I thought we battled quite well, it was the lack of ability today that let us down.

Having to listen to the Tango brigade throughout the whole match didn't help matters.

"You've never been in the prem"

sang to a bunch of bewildered 16 year old east end chavs was perhaps the lowpoint blink.gif

I'd just to say that was probably the worse game of football I've seen in a long long time. Played on a terrible surface to be fair. However, I thought we battled quite well, it was the lack of ability today that let us down.

Having to listen to the Tango brigade throughout the whole match didn't help matters.

"You've never been in the prem"

sang to a bunch of bewildered 16 year old east end chavs was perhaps the lowpoint blink.gif

lack of abiliy?

we are playing daggers ffs

our team is packd with players of superior ability

they just lack confidence under megson who has alienated them

lack of abiliy?

we are playing daggers ffs

our team is packd with players of superior ability

they just lack confidence under megson who has alienated them

they may have ability but there was little on show today, I think most of 1292 wednesday fans in attendance would agree

remind me, who has megson alienated?

they may have ability but there was little on show today, I think most of 1292 wednesday fans in attendance would agree

remind me, who has megson alienated?

i think its pretty well documented that megson has alienatedpretty much the entire 1st team

are you disputing that?

cos watching today i think that sdeems pretty evident

This is the same Dagenham we comfortably beat 2-0 earlier in the season yes?

yes it was ,,

but that was under irivne when,we this same team,were lauded as "the best sqaud in the league"

so clearly then,,that pathetic 2-0 win,wasnt good enough for the mighty wednesday

but now under megson,its a "lack of ability" apperently

yes it was ,,

but that was under irivne when,we this same team,were lauded as "the best sqaud in the league"

so clearly then,,that pathetic 2-0 win,wasnt good enough for the mighty wednesday

but now under megson,its a "lack of ability" apperently

Did you see much ability today then? I'm simply stating a fact!

Guest jdowl1

i think its pretty well documented that megson has alienatedpretty much the entire 1st team

are you disputing that?

I,m disputing that,.Purse,Reynolds,O,connor all saying positive remarks about Megson today.Thats just some people poo poo stirring.

Well ducumented,where,on here?by the likes of you?

Guest Stereophonics

Nothing much has changed. Annoys me when people say its not the new managers team and he needs to clear everyone out. That is not the mark of a good manager surely.

are you disputing that?

How the flip do you know if he alienated "pretty much the entire 1st team"???

You can tell from watching today's game eh???

You are so full of sh!t that you're embarassing.

Get across to Southport and lick Irvine's arse.

" The pitch is apalling, bone hard and rutted" Paul Merson.

" The ball is bobbling about on a hard uneven surface" RS

" It's very difficult on a surface like this" Daren Purse

Maybe it just was n't a day for setting up a passing game in 4-4-2 formation.

At the end of the day they have deffended very well, the contradiction is they did n't deserve to win but they did deserve a clean sheet,

The deffence is looking better, ok concede on the home form but the last 5 away including Southampton is starting to give us a solid look.

I feel we are almost safe now, thanks to not losing today, but who is to say what GM's team will be come the end of the summer. I just hope he is allowed to lose one or two without the head hunters start to gather !

UTO WTID