Hello,

I'm going to renew my season ticket, only I changed energy suppliers through quidco, and part of that was a £45 club shop voucher. Turns out you can use this for season tickets.

How on earth can I do this online? I don't want to do it in the shop as the price obviously goes up making the voucher pretty much defunct save for about a tenner.

Any help?

Hello,

I'm going to renew my season ticket, only I changed energy suppliers through quidco, and part of that was a £45 club shop voucher. Turns out you can use this for season tickets.

How on earth can I do this online? I don't want to do it in the shop as the price obviously goes up making the voucher pretty much defunct save for about a tenner.

Any help?

Vouchers can only be redeemed in person instore unfortunately, not online.

Does the voucher state it can only be "redeemed in person instore"? If not, I think the club should honour it.

To be clear on this,

The £45 voucher is one that is offered by nPower themselves and not the club directly.

You can see details here:

https://www.npower.com/At_Home/Tactical/EnergyProducts/Football-Saver.aspx

The salient points are:

- £45 voucher to spend at any official Football League club shop or ticket office

-Football Saver 3 is our new discounted tariff designed for customers who want great value from their energy prices. On top of that we'll send you a £45 voucher to spend at any official npower Championship, npower League One or npower League Two club shops (within 28 days of your second fuel supply starting) so you could get your team shirt on us too! The price you'll pay is 7% cheaper than our Standard variable electricity and gas tariff and it will stay that way until the end of April 2012.

-£45 voucher redeemable at any official npower Championship, npower League One or npower League Two Football League club shop: To qualify you must enter into a residential contract with npower for electricity and gas on our football saver tariff between 31/01/11 and 15/04/11 and pay for both fuels by monthly or quarterly direct debit. Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn, suspended or amended at any time. There is no cash alternative. Vouchers are subject to issuer’s and other relevant terms and conditions. Only available to new customers switching to npower. All new customers will be deemed to have accepted, and be bound by, these terms and conditions. npower reserves the right to substitute the vouchers for other items of equal or greater value. npower accepts no liability for undelivered, lost, mislaid or delayed vouchers. Delivery of the vouchers will be made within 28 days of your supply start date for your second fuel.

Chris

Does the voucher state it can only be "redeemed in person instore"? If not, I think the club should honour it.

I can use the £45 for normal tickets mate. So basically I can pay £460 now, or use that to get a couple of free tickets and pay as and when. I've missed about 6 this season so there's absolutely no benefit or motivation to renew.

Received a £45 voucher from nPower for winning a competition.

Just using it for the new home shirt in the summer rather than using it for my season ticket (plus, I'd already renewed at the cheaper rates last month anyway).

So, effectively a free shirt (on top of the signed shirt and match day tickets for the last 9 home games!) - can't complain!