High Praise for Megson, indeed.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Good support for Megson from Chris Kamara.. Obviously his opinion aint going to get us out of our current predicament. But it is nice to see how highly regarded Megson is (as manager) by the man with the sol glow.

ps. apologies if this has all ready been posted.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Good support for Megson from Harry Redknapp (in my opinion the best English manager of our generation). Obviously his opinion aint going to get us out of our current predicament. But it is nice to see how highly regarded he is as manager within the circles of professional football.

ps. apologies if this has all ready been posted.

Good article.

Seems like Harry always keeps an eye on us and probably more so with the MM connection.

I also think Mega sounds better than Meggo or Megs.

Good article.

Seems like Harry always keeps an eye on us and probably more so with the MM connection.

I also think Mega sounds better than Meggo or Megs.

Got it wrong, hence why I have changed it. It was Chris Kamara. It would have been even better if it had come from Redknapp. Wishful thinking.

its ok now youve changed it no one will no :biggrin:

They will because someone has replied to my original OP. May confuse a few though.

chris_kamara_sky.jpg

Legend he looks like someone out of the men in black. No racism intended.

I love Kamara, he is entertaining even when he doesn't mean to be. A stand out moment for me was when Sky sports went to him for a live update, when a member of the sky team asked him about the player who had just been sent off, kammy said, "Has he, I thought he was being substitued" this happened live on air, and was comedy gold. In my eyes, the man is a legend, and a breath of fresh air.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.