TO ALL WEDNESDAYITES

Guest darlo owl

Guest darlo owl

most probably gonna get ripped for this but here goes, ive been a wedneday fan for 4 years now since i left the army never really supported a team properly apart from my home town Darlington.

whats never failed to impress me is the fans, the support, and the away followings. wednesdayites are so passionate about this club which i have grown to love and its turned my blood blue and white, i buzz every time we play.

now im against irvine but i think that MM is not daft and he will get rid in his own time so all these hate campaigns against him and chants and boo's against him at the games are wrong' its right that hes to defensive and never plays the right tactics and usually makes the wrong subs like last night. i just think that all this negativity is really going to start to effect the players on the pitch they wont just hear boo's for irvine and think thats not for me i'll just crack on, its going to effect the teams moral so i guess im just sayin lets start gettin behind our beloved team and let MM get rid when hes ready because what we say wont change a thing. WEDNESDAY TILL I DIE

most probably gonna get ripped for this but here goes, ive been a wedneday fan for 4 years now since i left the army never really supported a team properly apart from my home town Darlington.

whats never failed to impress me is the fans, the support, and the away followings. wednesdayites are so passionate about this club which i have grown to love and its turned my blood blue and white, i buzz every time we play.

now im against irvine but i think that MM is not daft and he will get rid in his own time so all these hate campaigns against him and chants and boo's against him at the games are wrong' its right that hes to defensive and never plays the right tactics and usually makes the wrong subs like last night. i just think that all this negativity is really going to start to effect the players on the pitch they wont just hear boo's for irvine and think thats not for me i'll just crack on, its going to effect the teams moral so i guess im just sayin lets start gettin behind our beloved team and let MM get rid when hes ready because what we say wont change a thing. WEDNESDAY TILL I DIE

Welcome to the family.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I've never been one for blind faith.

I believe it's in the best interests of my club for AI to go as soon as possible.

Keeping quiet and clapping isn't really my thing anyway.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Guest darlo owl

i agree its time for change big time but MM is not stupid hopefully hes got someone lined up but until that day i just think the players need our support on the pitch

i agree its time for change big time but MM is not stupid hopefully hes got someone lined up but until that day i just think the players need our support on the pitch

The players need;

• A kick up the arse, or
  • An arm around the shoulder

Dependant on paerticular circumstances.

Oh, and a manager who has a flipping clue wouldn't go a miss.

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Though I've been a big fan of Alan and stuck up for him on here he's starting to lose my support but I;m going to sit back and let Milan decide when.

I'm sure he'll know and will bring in the right man when he's ready.

If we don't boo, is it ok to blow rasberries or make trumping noises ?

I think before the next match everyone should agree a time during the game, then everyone saves up a massive fart and all let them off at the afforementioned time. Thus creating a massive rumbling communal fart and the stench of them all combining to make an Ultrafartatron, displaying displeasure

and where exactly do you sit at the lane ?

Though I've been a big fan of Alan and stuck up for him on here he's starting to lose my support but I;m going to sit back and let Milan decide when.

I'm sure he'll know and will bring in the right man when he's ready.

I'm with you on this one. He owns the club, its his 'business'. In time i'm sure he'll do the right thing.

We've tried supporting Irvine and the team and its got us nowhere, its time for change.

The trouble is the fans spend their money in exchange they expect their passion to be given back on the pitch by both team and manager, sadly this is not happening under AI guidance, AT ALL !

Guest darlo owl

i agree we pay our hard cash and i truely believe we will reep the rewards, just not with AI in charge but i know ill still keep going and supporting my team whoever is in charge. MM is a business man he needs promotion to make money he wont let us down he'll have a solid plan which will see us promoted in the play offs this season,