JUST A FEELING...

Guest dunellaowl

Guest Scottish.Owl

Is it just me who feels anything less than a win today will be a massive kick in the GONADS????

[/quote

0-5 today im tellin thi

Tend to think it is a defining match this one.

We cannot afford to lose any more ground . I really hope Irvine sets up an attacking formation and we go for it, any hopes of automatic promotion depend on an attacking attitude in my opinion.

This is what the players we have in the squad are set up to do, so we simply have to go with what we have...it honestly sounds simple to me....COME ON THE OWLS!!!!

I said 'this is a must win game' for the huddersfield game if we were to mount a challenge on top 2,

I said 'this is a must win game' for the charlton match if we were to mount a challenge for the top 4 lol

And yes again today 'this is a must win' game if we are gonna push for the playoffs.

How long can this 'MUST WIN GAME' thing go on without picking up the wins! Just shows how rubbish this league really is, that it will probally continue for a while!

All the same up the owls, gotta do orient today! Hatrick for heffers!

Guest Scottish.Owl

Think thats true scottish owl until TODAY :biggrin:

i actually fink we will go out all guns blazing 1st half and be 2 or 3 up, i have backed us on my ecumilator anyway i dont that often

Guest dunellaowl

i actually fink we will go out all guns blazing 1st half and be 2 or 3 up, i have backed us on my ecumilator anyway i dont that often

Ive had wednesday to win 4-0 but i have that every week

Tend to think it is a defining match this one.

We cannot afford to lose any more ground . I really hope Irvine sets up an attacking formation and we go for it, any hopes of automatic promotion depend on an attacking attitude in my opinion.

This is what the players we have in the squad are set up to do, so we simply have to go with what we have...it honestly sounds simple to me....COME ON THE OWLS!!!!

Agree.

Lose today and AI will be gone, I have no doubt.

So, being Wednesday, we will get a bloody irrelevant draw, probably! ;-)

Come on AI/lads - you can do it!!!!! UTO!!

Guest scott_andrew_william

Wow, you're all silly, we must do it the Irvine way. Let's go 5-4-1 and keep it at 0-0 until the last 5 mins to hopefully sneak a 1 - 0 . Don't forget we're against tenacious force that is, Leyton Orient.

Guest dunellaowl

Well, I think we'll be rampant today with the fresh impetus new signings brings.

Ive got us down for a 4-0 win but id take 1-0 just to get the bandwagon rollin again!!!

Guest dunellaowl

Every match is a "must win" game, otherwise why bother?

it isnt a "must win" game if ur 4 points clear at the top with one game to play :biggrin:

Guest scott_andrew_william

Scotish accent*

"Common lads, this is the biggest games of you're careers, when you were wee uns, you could only dream of being on the same pitch as the mighty Orient. When you go out onto that pitch and take your first few strides, I want you to think about your wifes, because I will be certainly doing so. Ignore that chants of attack, attack, attack. They don't have coaching badges, and if they do; they certainly don't have as many as I do, the fans' of wednesday ain't got poo poo on me. I know some, of you dispute my actions by scouting players from the police database, but don't let this get to you, I've taken your precious advise on board, and I've changed my ways. I know use the sex offenders register. But let's go out there lads, lets not forget how to play this sport, we need to score just as many as they do.

THE RADIATOR, do you have the keys for these?"