JUST A FEELING...

Guest dunellaowl

Scotish accent*

"Common lads, this is the biggest games of you're careers, when you were wee uns, you could only dream of being on the same pitch as the mighty Orient. When you go out onto that pitch and take your first few strides, I want you to think about your wifes, because I will be certainly doing so. Ignore that chants of attack, attack, attack. They don't have coaching badges, and if they do; they certainly don't have as many as I do, the fans' of wednesday ain't got poo poo on me. I know some, of you dispute my actions by scouting players from the police database, but don't let this get to you, I've taken your precious advise on board, and I've changed my ways. I know use the sex offenders register. But let's go out there lads, lets not forget how to play this sport, we need to score just as many as they do.

THE RADIATOR, do you have the keys for these?"

maybe we could play 5 defendants at the back...the juries out on the midfield...and just a couple of "poachers" up front...

Guest dunellaowl

maybe we could play 5 defendants at the back...the juries out on the midfield...and just a couple of "poachers" up front...

:laugh:

Post Match interview..

Seth...So..*insert Wednesday players name*...how do you think the game went this afternoon.....?

voice in the background...

"You don't have to answer that...."

:biggrin: