The Most Important Word For Our Success

There is one word that I hope Alan Irvine has thought about that I haven't so far seen any attention paid to to. Without this requirement being adequately addressed we will not achieve our desired objectives.

Please don't let us down Alan.

The word is.......................................................................................

MIDFIELD!!!

Edited by The Baron

There is one word that I hope Alan Irvine has thought about that I haven't so far seen any attention paid to to so far. Without this requirement being adequately addressed we will not achieve our desired objectives.

The word is.......................................................................................

MIDFIELD!!!

I thought it might be transparency...probably not coming from you

There is one word that I hope Alan Irvine has thought about that I haven't so far seen any attention paid to to. Without this requirement being adequately addressed we will not achieve our desired objectives.

MIDFIELD!!!

It could be a case that Irvine has got his midfield targets and that their clubs don't want to sell or the players themselves don't want to come to S6, that is a possibility you know or would you rather Irvine have a knee jerk reaction and just bring anybody in?

Irvine can be lambasted over a great deal of his decisions since coming to S6 but actually, I think he's doing pretty well in the transfer market so far.

Edited by ***HIRSTY***

It could be a case that Irvine has got his midfield targets and that their clubs don't want to sell or the players themselves don't want to come to S6, that is a possibility you know or would you rather Irvine have a knee jerk reaction and just bring anybody in?

Irvine can be lambasted over a great deal of his decisions since coming to S6 but actually, I think he's doing pretty well in the transfer market so far.

I think he has done very well with his signings so far and I do not believe for one minute that Allen will think our midfield is adequate. Football however is about opinions and it is amazing how often people don't see what to many people appears to be obvious.

Hopefully Alan is working on the signing of two great central midfield players and a real quality winger and my fears will be proved to be unfounded.

What a ridiculous thread!

How do you know who Irvine's transfer targets are? Do you know who has been approached so far? Do you know how many players have decided to wait and assess their options or have gone elsewhere? How many times have we spoken to clubs but it's not gone any further or the clubs are also waiting till they know where they are with their own targets? You don't.

Can I suggest that we stop this stupid speculation and trust people to do their jobs, I am sure that the management team know what type player we need and will get the best person with the right qualities to hopefully help us progress through the leagues.

I think this is an area where we will push the boat out a little,but are waiting on clubs at a higher level to complete there january transfer window activity before they can release players.

Just reading also that a league 1 club has made an offer for porstmouths Richard Hughes,Milan perhaps?

I'm going to agree with you mate.

I also reckon we will sign or or two better quality players towards the end of the window for the same reasons you suggest.