Down to 9th

Guest Kevin.Keegan

Guest Kevin.Keegan

Not Alan's fault thought he's had no money and the winding up order has not helped morale in the dressing room. Alan is well respected throughout the game and we are lucky to have such a great manager. 9th is not bad considering the lack of money and once he brings in his own players i'm sure he will get us promoted next season. There are some very good teams this season who know this division well, we cannot expect to beating the likes of Brighton,Huddersfield, or Bournemouth who are all far better equipped to gain promotion.

Not Alan's fault thought he's had no money and the winding up order has not helped morale in the dressing room. Alan is well respected throughout the game and we are lucky to have such a great manager. 9th is not bad considering the lack of money and once he brings in his own players i'm sure he will get us promoted next season. There are some very good teams this season who know this division well, we cannot expect to beating the likes of Brighton,Huddersfield, or Bournemouth who are all far better equipped to gain promotion.

I would presume this is a fishing trip..

Other than that,are you wired up correctly?.

Guest Kevin.Keegan

I would presume this is a fishing trip..

Other than that,are you wired up correctly?.

Judge Irvine at the end of the season not at the half way stage.

Guest Ratty-owl

Yet in the other thread you don't think he's done that good a job and you think he'll be gone :blink:

Guest Kevin.Keegan

Yet in the other thread you don't think he's done that good a job and you think he'll be gone :blink:

I think he is but will not get the time to complete the job, Milan needs promotion this season so will make the change

Guest Kevin.Keegan

Bournemouth are more equipped to go up than us????

really??????

Well they appear to have more pints and are higher up the table than us so id say so

Guest Triplej2

I agree. and don't forget oldham, rochdale, hartlepool and Colchester. They're all on about the same points as us.

Someone should have given Irvine a squad he would have been happy with in the championship.