Morrison capture complete

got a feeling he will be signed as first choice right back.

On Wednesday Player Irvine said he'd probably play there to start with because of the injuries to Semi & Buxton, but Morrison prefers to play centre half.

My preferred back 4 now is, Buxton Morrison Johnson Jones

Granted that's based on blind optimism as I know flip all about Morrison or Johnson! :biggrin:

Guest s6 owls fan

From now on please let's keep Buxton away from RB. He is far, far better at CB and that has been proved on numerous times.

buxton has been our best full back this season.

Guest Sheff Owl

hes been a revellation this season, its a shame hes injured now. Id also say hes done a good job at right back too.

With Johnson and Morrison, does that mean Buxton will struggle to get in the side?

I would ideally change the whole back 4 without a doubt...but i don't think Irvine will he will NEVER drop Purse.

I know it could be suicide to put an entire new back 4 in but in an ideal world i would drop both Purse and Spurr and give Beevers some time out.

It would be interesting to see -

Morrison - Buxton - Johnson - new left back

Reason i don't put Jones at left back is because i think he is too attacking and want's to attack, he would be better suited on the left wing/midfield.

I know people might not agree but i think we need to do something no point signing 2/3 defenders if they are gonna be on the bench, while we just carry on as normal.

Guest Sheff Owl

buxton has been our best full back this season.

If you compare him to Spurr and an injured otsemobor then yes but overall Buxton has had his best games for us at CB.

There is a huge difference in performance at RB and CB.

I would ideally change the whole back 4 without a doubt...but i don't think Irvine will he will NEVER drop Purse.

I know it could be suicide to put an entire new back 4 in but in an ideal world i would drop both Purse and Spurr and give Beevers some time out.

It would be interesting to see -

Morrison - Buxton - Johnson - new left back

Reason i don't put Jones at left back is because i think he is too attacking and want's to attack, he would be better suited on the left wing/midfield.

I know people might not agree but i think we need to do something no point signing 2/3 defenders if they are gonna be on the bench, while we just carry on as normal.

Id love to have two attacking fullbacks - like Worthington, capable of getting down the flank and putting a cross in.

Buxtons improved that this year, Jones is great at attacking but gets caught out too far up the field. two decent centrebacks should sort that.

That said, i aint seen either of these two play so bit hard to pick a back four right now.

Guest Sheff Owl

Id love to have two attacking fullbacks - like Worthington, capable of getting down the flank and putting a cross in.

Buxtons improved that this year, Jones is great at attacking but gets caught out too far up the field. two decent centrebacks should sort that.

That said, i aint seen either of these two play so bit hard to pick a back four right now.

Yeah i like Jones i think he could be brilliant on the wing, he has a great left foot....but like i said he want's to attack all the time and finds himself caught out of position a lot if he could sort that out then put him in a LB no problem - would have LOVED us to have kept Simek and had him bombing down the right.

We have to give Irvine some credit too for picking out a player who is supposed to be as good according to Leicester fans, young and sounds like a low price too.

Milan knows his football, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Milan identified this player, not Irvine.