Who's going to Bristol?

Where you parking?

Utterly no idea ! and it doesn't sound good from http://www.footballgroundguide.com/bristol_city/#How To Get There By Car & Where To Park

If your driving down, i'm thinking of going past the 1st Bristol turnoff on the M5. which takes you directly though the city center on a Saturday afternoon.

and use the second junction which takes you straight to Ashton gate and coming in on the a 369.

Takes you straight to the ground.

Junction 19 in fact !

Edited by Dark$ide

Me + 23 others setting off at 8

That's a bit misleading.

If everybody on your coach comes on here and says the same thing we will think that's 576 people going (plus all the other people who have replied of course) when in actual fact it's only 24.

(yes I'm bored at work)

Guest pitchisshifter

That's a bit misleading.

If everybody on your coach comes on here and says the same thing we will think that's 576 people going (plus all the other people who have replied of course) when in actual fact it's only 24.

(yes I'm bored at work)

How many we taking down morro? I hear about 1500 is that correct ?

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Me + 3

Try not to go anywhere near the BS3 pub - and be wary of wearing any colours on the way past walking or in cars to or from the ground- they are not very sporting with their pint glasses when they are all stood around the doorway.

Utterly no idea ! and it doesn't sound good from http://www.footballgroundguide.com/bristol_city/#How To Get There By Car & Where To Park

If your driving down, i'm thinking of going past the 1st Bristol turnoff on the M5. which takes you directly though the city center on a Saturday afternoon.

and use the second junction which takes you straight to Ashton gate and coming in on the a 369.

Takes you straight to the ground.

Junction 19 in fact !

If you go in on the A369, follow it for about 3 miles through Abbotts Leigh then keep in the right hand lane as the left lane filters off over the Clifton bridge, then down a steep narrow hill and you can park somewhere near the Ashton Court estate . The ground is just the other side of the roundabouts through the underpasses. You are best turning round and parking on the A369 facing back to the M5.