Saturday.

Guest BCFC-RED

I went to Bristol City on my own last season, seem to remember we got a draw with possibly Varney drawing us level?

Anyhow, I just wanted to say that a couple of Bristol City fans took me to one of their pubs as I was completely lost and bought me a pint as they saw I was on my own.

One of the nicest things that's happened to me at a football match.

I would happily take a 15-0 spanking on sat if it meant we got promoted.

But, I think we will beat you on Sat. It will be our first game as underdogs this season and I think we will rise to it. No pressure on us.

wasn't we the underdogs against scunny in carling cup when we got spanked?

Guest BCFC-RED

I went to Bristol City on my own last season, seem to remember we got a draw with possibly Varney drawing us level?

Anyhow, I just wanted to say that a couple of Bristol City fans took me to one of their pubs as I was completely lost and bought me a pint as they saw I was on my own.

One of the nicest things that's happened to me at a football match.

:) !

Guest BCFC-RED

This will be my first trip down to City i have missed in a while. Having said that we never did well and when ever i havent attend away games this season we havent Won or Drawn!

Place your bets now!

1) No backs on seats for away fans.

2) Dont buy a pie (last season 37 Barnsley away fans were given tummy bugs from one game!)

Guest James-The-Owl

1) No backs on seats for away fans.

2) Dont buy a pie (last season 37 Barnsley away fans were given tummy bugs from one game!)

Bloodyhell you basically wiped out all their away support.