Milan Mandaric to bring in SIX new players

Guest Buxtonian

One point MM made was very valid. With the demand for players in both L1 and Championship, as well as Premiership, it's not easy to attract players to what is still a League One (Third Division) side. Players do have ambitions, and to be able to attract the ones we want/need will be far from easy, so please cut the Bosses some slack. Don't forget that Rome was not built in a day. I know, MM wasn't in charge of that job, but nevertheless.

I think I'm more excited about the prospect of these signings than when the takeover finally happened.

There was too much relief involved then which diluted the excitement.

But beyond the securing of our survival, this is what the takeover was all about for me anyway: a brighter future.

If we have Reda Johnson and Michael Morrison tied up, Milan mentioned he wants another defender, plus two midfielders and two strikers...that makes 7 doesnt it?

I like the way that on top of that if a good loan player from the Premiership becomes available that can be done "on top".

Amazing.

I think it's Reda who does the tying up, mate!

I'm not saying this isn't true, but didn't Leicester fans say something along the lines of 'excellent with media, will also promise lots of signings'?

Forgive me for not joining in the love-in at the moment, I'll just be the pervert stood on the edge watching the rest of you for the time being.

He made lots of signings at Leicester.....

He made lots of signings at Leicester.....

Fair point, I may have got that mixed up, it seems a lifetime ago when Leicester fans were giving their view on him.

Don't get me wrong, I literally love MM for saving us from the poo poo we were in, and its difficult to separate that to look at it objectively and not get excited over the 6 signings. But at the same time as Wednesday fans we've been un-workable over that many times its hard not to be a little sceptical.

Guest petertheowl

Does anyone know who you are meant to call if my erection lasts for more than 4 hours?

Or would it be a good idea to stop listening to that clip?