Full steam ahead alan????

Guest dunellaowl

Guest dunellaowl

Seriously if u were a minted man buying a club how much would you give AI to spend in january??? i wouldn't give him the steam off my P*SS!!

Guest JonTheOwl66

£30 million, should see promotion,

then another £270m to get us into prem 1st time.

I would then bet £500m we'd be promoted by 2012 and collect my winnigs so make more than my money back! :biggrin:

£270m? What the roger would you spend that on??

Guest Saturday Owl

I'd pay him to flip off, then give the new manager about 3 Million quid to get us out of this league from January and help move on the deadwood.

Then IF we got promoted boost in 10Million in the summer to get some stability in the Championship then spend another 10 in January to push us into the premier league.

Once we get to the Premiership spend about 25M to make sure we'd be in it the season after.

I'd pay him to flip off, then give the new manager about 3 Million quid to get us out of this league from January and help move on the deadwood.

Then IF we got promoted boost in 10Million in the summer to get some stability in the Championship then spend another 10 in January to push us into the premier league.

Once we get to the Premiership spend about 25M to make sure we'd be in it the season after.

i agree, it sounds like an awful lot but you get £25 when you get promoted roughly so just spend that, and the money to get out of this league and the next would be an investment,

i think we are all just waiting for AI to flip off now and complete the end of the last decade, proper , manager, debt free and some new players and we will be unstoppable!!!!!!

i agree, it sounds like an awful lot but you get £25 when you get promoted roughly so just spend that, and the money to get out of this league and the next would be an investment,

i think we are all just waiting for AI to flip off now and complete the end of the last decade, proper , manager, debt free and some new players and we will be unstoppable!!!!!!

£25 for prem obviously not when you go into the championship

sacking him would cost money yes i know we out of debt but lets not throw money away give him the money it would cost to sack him and then some more.

the guy is on a road to no where. we go up and everybody says so we should if we dont he hated more than someone coming in and weeing on your kids xmas presents.

the football is dire at times i agree but who else is going to come to us and please KK is a waste of skin megson is a bore and very much same mould as AI

and for the record i would love someone like di canio at the helm someone with passion.

Lets face it the we are in the mix and still have a good chance we seem to choke at times but that is no all down to AI

Guest Big Guns

sacking him would cost money yes i know we out of debt but lets not throw money away give him the money it would cost to sack him and then some more.

the guy is on a road to no where. we go up and everybody says so we should if we dont he hated more than someone coming in and weeing on your kids xmas presents.

the football is dire at times i agree but who else is going to come to us and please KK is a waste of skin megson is a bore and very much same mould as AI

and for the record i would love someone like di canio at the helm someone with passion.

Lets face it the we are in the mix and still have a good chance we seem to choke at times but that is no all down to AI

hes costing us a fortune now with the fans who refuse to watch his dour football ,plus how much his he going to cost us by not getting promotion, we cant afford to keep him.

Guest smithy96

Give him 3m to spend on transfers n 2m extra wage budget.

Gone on MM u know it makes sense. We will get money back when go up. Speculate to accumulate.

This.