Pig joke

Guest normski

Guest normski

A teacher in a Sheffield kindergarten class asked the children a question.

What kind of sound does a pig make? Little Tyrone stands up and yells!

"WE'RE ALL BLADES ARN'T WE"

lol

UTO FTB

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Help, anyone know how you cancel a bid on eBay?

Was looking for a Mickey Mouse outfit and I'm now 22 minutes away from owning Sheffield United

Guest surfinjim

Bert Blade, so outraged at the decline of the Blunts, decides to hold a one man protest outside the main stand at Bum Hole Stain.

At the end of his protest he nails his season ticket to the turnstile as a final gesture of his disillusion with the club. He sulks of home to dron his sorrows.

The following morning he has a change of heart and decides to give the Blunts one last chance. He hot foots down to the ground only to find............

Some bar stool has nicked the nail!

UTO

Jim

Edited by surfinjim

Guest sotonowl

Not a lot of people from outside Sheffield realise that the 2 sets of supporters of the 2 clubs are split along religious lines,or so I tell everyone down here whenever they ask why I support Wednesday and not the other lot.

I tell them we are all muslims in Sheffield,Wednesday are Sunni Muslims,United are Shiite and they know they are.

Not a lot of people from outside Sheffield realise that the 2 sets of supporters of the 2 clubs are split along religious lines,or so I tell everyone down here whenever they ask why I support Wednesday and not the other lot.

I tell them we are all muslims in Sheffield,Wednesday are Sunni Muslims,United are Shiite and they know they are.

:biggrin:

Guest OneRogerWylde

Bloke in a blunts shirt goes to the doctors, Walks into the surgery with a pig on his head.

The doctor says "How did that get there"

The pig says "It started as a wart on my a*se"

Guest owls_4_life

Qatar will dismantle and donate their World Cup stadia to impoverished areas around the world. The Sheffield United board are unsure if they can wait until 2022.

United's latest manager (whoever the f00k he is) has been watching AI take training to learn how to lead a promotion pushing team. He's noticed AI not only believes his team should be physically fit but also mentally sharp.

He listened to AI ask Neil Mellor who his Dad's Brother's Wife's footballing nephew was and quick as a flash he said "Me boss".

United's manager then went back to train his underperforming flops and asked Montgomery who his Dad's Brother's Wife's footballing nephew was. Quick as a flash he said "Me boss".

"Don't be thick" said United's latest managerial casualty to be, "Everyone knows it's Neil Mellor"

Guest Deleted member

United's latest manager (whoever the f00k he is) has been watching AI take training to learn how to lead a promotion pushing team. He's noticed AI not only believes his team should be physically fit but also mentally sharp.

He listened to AI ask Neil Mellor who his Dad's Brother's Wife's footballing nephew was and quick as a flash he said "Me boss".

United's manager then went back to train his underperforming flops and asked Montgomery who his Dad's Brother's Wife's footballing nephew was. Quick as a flash he said "Me boss".

"Don't be thick" said United's latest managerial casualty to be, "Everyone knows it's Neil Mellor"

122003-06-01_noahs-ark-473.jpg

One of my old neighbours died a few years ago. He was a bit kinky.

He tried auto asphyxiation. It went wrong and he ended up hanging himself with an orange in his mouth, and wearing a Blades shirt, ladies knickers, stockings, and platform heels.

A policeman I spoke to said they'd covered up the body to protect the family from embarrassment.

They didn't want anyone knowing he was a Unitedite