Pig joke

Guest normski

I've got a good one,

this morning south yorkshire police found a males body dead in suspicious circumstances...he had an orange shoved in his mouth, women's make up and nail polish on, he was tied up head to toe with lighting flex, and had a litre coke bottle shoved up his ass...however police held back that he was wearing a sheff u. shirt...to save the family embarrassment ..

:ph34r:

Alan Irvine and the blades new manager die on the same day . God meets the new balde and shows him to his home , it`s a large house with a red door piggy emblems all over all the inside is done in red and white and there`s a picture of the lane on the wall . New manager is pleased until he looks up on the hill and there in all its glory is a castle with 6 football pitches and all past Owls playing football . The rest of the grass is blue and white stripes , there are flag poles all around with the owls greatest victories on the flags . And above it in the sky is a massive owl in the cloud on a blue sky . New manager in typical moaning style says , how come Alan gets that and I get this . God says you cheeky little grunter thats my place :laugh:

A couple of blade fans were nailing up the cladding on the sty.

One of them kept throwing nails away so his mate says "why are you throwing those nails away?"

"They are faulty," the other one replied. "The head is on the wrong end."

You daft get." "Those nails are for the other side of the ground."