MM day - Will we market that day

The day that the future began to get much much better - A picture frame with all of our six goals framed along with a signed image of MM perhaps a match day programme and a message saying thank you for being there on the day when the Owls began to soar higher and higher. GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY - dont miss it WEDNESDAY there were only 19,200 peeps there - there will soon be 30,000 and you can say that was the day when it all began. Great Christmas present - please

Edited by SheffieldGraduate

Would defiantly buy that, what a fantastic day.

There was a real buzz about the place when we turned up, had a chat with a rovers fan, and he had turned up for the draw!!

I told him nothing would spoil the day and we would win, it was very light hearted with a bit of friendly banter.

The best part of the day for me (and I have mentioned it before “sorry guys”) was shaking hands with Milan.

He came across as a very quiet type of bloke, somehow at the time I feel he did not realise what he done for us humble fans, but that soon changed just before kick off.

In a way I feel sorry for the ones who for one reason or another did not make it.

This day will go down in Wednesday folklore, the day we came back from the brink,

I have a feeling deep down we will start to move on, the old lady will start to fill up slowly but surely,

Call it blind faith but everyone will want a piece of this revival

yeah but every great journey has to start somewhere :biggrin: message to self do not drink after work on an empty head :blush:

Yes that is certainly true. How many would we sell? When we look back from the hieghts of the Premier League it will not be the player who scored the last goal who started the chase for greater glory more over MM who on the direction11/12/10 set the ball rolling in the right direction.

Edited by SheffieldGraduate

Yes that is certainly true. How many would we sell? When we look back from the hieghts of the Premier League it will not be the player who scored the last goal who started the chase for greater glory more over MM who on the direction11/12/10 set the ball rolling in the right direction.

flipping hell, how badly did that read before you edited it and turned it into mere gibberish?