black and blue scarf

we have a number of scarves in production and are awaiting delivery dates, but the supplier is in East Midlands so they too have been affected by the snow

Caz

Generally yes...but i think there would be plenty of people willing to get or wanting to get something special for Birthdays or Xmas...acrylic doesn't cut it but something a little different would

Something like this would have got my wallet open and money going into the club

Saville Rogue

we have a number of scarves in production and are awaiting delivery dates, but the supplier is in East Midlands so they too have been affected by the snow

Caz

thanks, any chance of letting me know when they arrive.?

Im looking to buy a plain, old fashioned, blue and white stripes scarf for my Grandad for Christmas.

I haven't been into the shop pre match for a couple of years. I've just looked online and the two available are not what I want at all, is that the 'full' range?

:angry:

Im looking to buy a plain, old fashioned, blue and white stripes scarf for my Grandad for Christmas.

I haven't been into the shop pre match for a couple of years. I've just looked online and the two available are not what I want at all, is that the 'full' range?

Sorry to appear so confrontational but, the shop is a joke........... I thought things were supposed to have improved during the previous Chairman's reign?

I visited yesterday with a Xmas shopping list that included 3 "wooly hats" 3 scarves and a hardback book (could have been one of several). I left with precisely NOTHING. How on earth can a shop with potential match day footfall of 20000 have so little stock of seasonal items? Wooly hats were limited to a pathetic choice of one, of which there were in number, probably half a dozen hanging on pegs in the corner (behind a security guard standing over Mel signing the odd book). For comparison, last week I had cause to visit Leicester Tigers shop to collect gifts for the other side of the family; Wooly hats (half a dozen different varieties) as I would have expected were placed in SEVERAL dump bins, priced reasonably and surprise,surprise were selling like hot cakes.....I left with MORE than I had intended to buy - Oh and yes that's Leicester in the EAST MIDLANDS.

I could go on. ...For years now I've witnessed the completely out of touch and shocking product selection, together with clueless merchandising and wondered why the club doesn't bring in some real retail expertise.

:angry:

Why is it you advertise a blue and white santas hat but don't sell them online?

Why don't you sell a plain blue and white scarf? Bound to be a top sellerThe selection of everything is terrible, and the very few decent things you sell are constantly out of stock

This................

Next meeting of Commercial Team:

"Blue and White scarves??? ....mmmm, sounds like a good idea, they might catch on :ohmy: .....lets order in a dozen and see how they go".........

This................

Next meeting of Commercial Team:

"Blue and White scarves??? ....mmmm, sounds like a good idea, they might catch on :ohmy: .....lets order in a dozen and see how they go".........

Morning guys,

To reiterate the point that James made earlier in this thread...

We've had some issues over the past couple of months with stock - purely because of the financial situation that the club was in and the fact that we were struggling to pay suppliers and have stock released.

We know the stock that needs to be in the store, and I'm aware that sellers around the ground have been making a killing selling hats, scarves and so on. This has been extremely frustrating for staff here but we literally haven't been able to get the stock in that we need to.

Hopefully though, this is now a thing of the past. We've got lots of new stock on the way and I hope to be getting plenty delivered this week.

I know the timing is terrible with Christmas rapidly approaching but we really have been working with one arm tied behind our backs. Hopefully we will get plenty of new stuff before Christmas.

Stocking of the online store is definitely something that I need to look at. The system doesn't automatically remove items when they are out of stock and I need to make sure processes are improved to remove items when they out of stock and add items back on when they come back in.

Hopefully we'll see some real improvements in terms of the amount of stock available and I'll do my best to improve the stock handling on the online shop site.

Chris

Morning guys,

We've had some issues over the past couple of months with stock - purely because of the financial situation that the club was in and the fact that we were struggling to pay suppliers and have stock released.

We know the stock that needs to be in the store, and I'm aware that sellers around the ground have been making a killing selling hats, scarves and so on. This has been extremely frustrating for staff here but we literally haven't been able to get the stock in that we need to.

Hopefully though, this is now a thing of the past. We've got lots of new stock on the way and I hope to be getting plenty delivered this week.

I know the timing is terrible with Christmas rapidly approaching but we really have been working with one arm tied behind our backs. Hopefully we will get plenty of new stuff before Christmas.

Stocking of the online store is definitely something that I need to look at. The system doesn't automatically remove items when they are out of stock and I need to make sure processes are improved to remove items when they out of stock and add items back on when they come back in.

Hopefully we'll see some real improvements in terms of the amount of stock available and I'll do my best to improve the stock handling on the online shop site.

Chris

Errr... my point wasn't in this thread it was in another one, so for sake of clarity it was:

Try running a shop where you cannot buy anything in to stock it because you have had NO money to (i.e. the recent financial problems).

There's lots of new stock expected later this week. :wink:

Edited by Deejayone

Morning guys,

Chris

See my reply / back down in the matchday thread

Thanks again for the explanation