More PC chants please

Guest owlinleeds

Guest owlinleeds

Can we change the 'ran away' and 'we will fight' parts of Hark Now hear to 'United walked off,in a bit of a strop!' and 'We wont forget you know!!Because of Boxing day...'

My colleague has kindly put an alternative to the truly disgusting 'bounce' song on another thread (great minds!)

Also 'Come and have a laugh with us,were really jolly frienldy' is much much cleaner then the current, and quite frankly offensive alternative(come and have a drink with us) and its reference to alcohol, which is essentially the devil in liquid form.

Also 'Sheffield is wonderful' works but the 2nd part is just crude & dreadful. I suggest we change it to 'Full of trees, rivers and Wednesday!'

This work for you?

Also 'Warnocks an old fuddy duddy' instead of the, quite ghastly alternative which I dont need to mention

By all means, come and join me when I attempt to sing these better alternatives. I'll be easy to spot in my waterproof trousers and white tank top.

Guest Big Ed

How about "we all hate Leeds slums" to show our support for those fellow Yorkshiremen who have to live in sub-standard Victorian housing. We're not changing the "**** the blades" bit though.

Sheffield Wednesday until the day I eventually pass away.

I'm Sheffield Wednesday until the day I eventually pass away.

I understand I may be, I'm positive I may be.

I'm Sheffield Wednesday until the day I eventually pass away.

Guest owlinleeds

Good one Ed, thats the spirit! Though matters soured quite a bit when you suggested we sing 'F*** the Blades'. This is disgusting.

Guest owlinleeds

'Who are you' ? Is fine, it invites the opposition supporters, to confirm, who they are.

'The referees a sausage'! is my preference for the awful alternative

Guest Big Ed

He's only a poor little cockney

His face is distressed and forlorn

He felt tired and sick

So I gave him horlicks

And now he's no troubles at all

You'e not singing, you're not singing, you're not singing any moreeeeeeeeeeee.... are you feeling ok? Would you like anything? Tea, coffee, biscuits? No?.... Well, if you insist.

Alan Irvine's Mentally Differently Normal Group of Like-Minded People.

Edited by southportdc