BRIAN LAWS

Guest jon.adam

Guest jon.adam

Shocking.

Could be the first manager (probably) to relegate two teams from two separate divisions in one season. and I know Irvine's been here since January, but what changes have been made?

Guest mrbluesky

Yeah lets all blame him not the poo budget we have that gets you poo players,nobody seems to know theres a bit of a pattern over the last 10 years +

Yeah lets all blame him not the poo budget we have that gets you poo players,nobody seems to know theres a bit of a pattern over the last 10 years +

Absolutely.

Apart from our brief sojourn in League One, our final league position at the end of each season has been remarkably consistent since we were relegated ten years ago despite 4 chairmen, 7 managers and God knows how many dozens of players.

Surely that would suggest that the problems have not gone away throughout that period despite all the rearranging and rebuilding?

Absolutely.

Apart from our brief sojourn in League One, our final league position at the end of each season has been remarkably consistent since we were relegated ten years ago despite 4 chairmen, 7 managers and God knows how many dozens of players.

Surely that would suggest that the problems have not gone away throughout that period despite all the rearranging and rebuilding?

Do you never ever despair?

The budget is the main problem. And has been for years. And will be for years.

BL got the Burnley job because they were impressed with what he'd done on scraps.

Maynard who scored that killer goal in the game we should have won vs Bristol is a £2.25m striker and has scored 20 this season. We'd be selling our best players to clubs like that---our rivals and historically inferior clubs. We have been ruined.

Guest jon.adam

Oh supposedly Cardiff 05 was supposed to be a new dawn, maybe Cardiff 2010 might actually bear this promised change then, cos we went up in 05 and bugger all on the playing side has changed, apart from all our best players being sold and us ending up back in the crap.

And furthermore, on the budget, the only way we can break free is to get a better team to win more points to raise hopes of a play off place to raise crowd income.

But when that happened we got rid of our better players like Whelan Brunt and Bougherra. I know they may have wanted to go, they were eased out with pleasure to get or save money. Wood and McLean similar and 8 years ago Geary Bromby and Quinn.

United are ding the same but at a slightly higher level.

Your bank and creditors decide where in the leagues where you are going to be

Guest gringo69

Shocking.

Could be the first manager (probably) to relegate two teams from two separate divisions in one season. and I know Irvine's been here since January, but what changes have been made?

Is Paul Hart in with a shout too ?

Shocking.

Two relegations in two days (possibly), that will take some beating.

Next season with laws with money to spend in the championship will be very interesting, ok burnley have a vastly better team and squad than us, but, laws may want some of his own choices in. We will be better able to judge, if he were still our manager, and we had some investment...what he would have brought in...i'll have a fiver on no defensive midfielders...make it a tenner.

Guest carlg

Just a shame we're not likely to be given the chance to 'welcome' the idiot back to Hillsborough, for many years.

He's finally got his long-term CCC job.

Thanks for the fish, Brian.

Just a shame we're not likely to be given the chance to 'welcome' the idiot back to Hillsborough, for many years.

He's finally got his long-term CCC job.

Thanks for the fish, Brian.

???...................................................................some at burnley are yet to realise that they've bought a numpty...

Edited by dnhc

Guest carlg

???...................................................................some at burnley are yet to realise that they've bought a numpty...

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall with his interview process - surely even back then it was a given he'd oversee their relegation; the whole footie world was shocked at the appointment and could only conclude this very odd 'tactic' - there had/has to be a motive - so, let's see ..... nice parachute payments, spent no money, nice balance sheet. So, i see little reason why the board or Brian would be that worried about their CCC future. They will have plenty of spare money to inject to ensure CCC survival - even under BL's 'management' .... he will be there a fair few years. He's found his new Scunny job.

Shocking.

Same could be said with Laws and Burnley?

He's been there the same amount of time as Irvines been here, and also made minimal changes?

Guest Handsworthowl

After the 487th Brian Laws thread, are we all still adamant we have moved on ?

For gods sake hes been gone the best part of 5 months!