pre match drink.

Wheres eveyone going? I shall be in the east dene club on doncaster rd 10 mins from the ground decent pint of lager and bitter, plenty of wednesday fans in.

Wheres eveyone going? I shall be in the east dene club on doncaster rd 10 mins from the ground decent pint of lager and bitter, plenty of wednesday fans in.

I'll be crawling off some student with a raw wee wee tail, then heading off to Mars in my personal intergalatic spaceship and having a pint there probably.

I'll be crawling off some student with a raw wee wee tail, then heading off to Mars in my personal intergalatic spaceship and having a pint there probably.

Students - they have there uses! I find student chicks and nurses the most fruitful prey for fun-hammer action. They don't mind if you wipe your end on their curtains and nick a fiver for a taxi from their purses I find.

Will you be the one in the Wednesday shirt? :biggrin::biggrin:

Don't forget what the nice policeman said ''alcohol and football don't mix''. So the advice is go to the ground nice and early and be good boys.

Don't forget what the nice policeman said ''alcohol and football don't mix''. So the advice is go to the ground nice and early and be good boys.

Read that load of tonk as well - since when did SYP become custodians of fun - they should stick to fining motorists doing 33 in a 30 mph zone and sending smack-heads on safari's!

Read that load of tonk as well - since when did SYP become custodians of fun - they should stick to fining motorists doing 33 in a 30 mph zone and sending smack-heads on safari's!

Read it! Ignored it! will be in dingleland just for 10-30 and will turn up at the ground pissed at 3-00. Has that pillock ever tried to watch Wednesday sober?????