Massive :-) grumble about the kiddies kits

How much is it for the shirt only, for the 24-30 month old's shirt?

Noticed on Saturday they just had the shirts loose on the display, but it didn't say how much they were and I didn't have time to wait in that massive queue. Not bothered about shorts, he can use last year's with the owl badge on.

If it's still £25 for the shirt alone that's excessive

How much is it for the shirt only, for the 24-30 month old's shirt?

Noticed on Saturday they just had the shirts loose on the display, but it didn't say how much they were and I didn't have time to wait in that massive queue. Not bothered about shorts, he can use last year's with the owl badge on.

If it's still £25 for the shirt alone that's excessive

I'm sure the "kiddies" kits come as a set. I don't think you can by the shirt seperate, which at £27.99 is why I was harping on about there being no badge on the shorts. I think it's a poor do for that price.

I'm sure the "kiddies" kits come as a set. I don't think you can by the shirt seperate, which at £27.99 is why I was harping on about there being no badge on the shorts. I think it's a poor do for that price.

I'm sure on Saturday there were toddlers shirts on their own on the shelves, on the back wall by the main entrance. I even picked one up to see what the size looked like on my boy, there was definitely no shorts with it. There was no price on the tag though.

I'm sure on Saturday there were toddlers shirts on their own on the shelves, on the back wall by the main entrance. I even picked one up to see what the size looked like on my boy, there was definitely no shorts with it. There was no price on the tag though.

I'm sure you are right, but up to 36 months and to 42 months they are one kit I think, althought I may be wrong.

Last season I got for my 4 year old, full new away strip, name and number that came as a set for just over £30. Okay so we all know the Lotto quality was crap compared to Puma. This season the packaged strips are only done in baby sizes, so for a 5 year old I've had to pay £61 for a strip for a 5 year old......

How can the club/Puma justify £17.99 for a pair of shorts for a 5 year old???

Thing is I've got a 7 year old as well and they both want the away kit and the youngest also wants the keepers kit when released, think I need to remortgage :sad:

All small versions of the kit dont have a crest on the shorts, I have asked Puma why and there response is that most crest dont shrink well and therefore they dont add this on such small items.

I have requested that for next kit change they produce us a small crest and put this on shorts, as our crest is very simple, they are happy to look at this for us but for the current designs it is not possible to add this.

I understand this may be a little dissappointing, however the quality, I am sure you will agree is very superior quality overall.

Hopefully we can rectify this when we do a redesign for next seasons kit. Your feedback is important we do listen and take action when and where we can, when we cant we will try to explain why

Caz

All small versions of the kit dont have a crest on the shorts, I have asked Puma why and there response is that most crest dont shrink well and therefore they dont add this on such small items.

I have requested that for next kit change they produce us a small crest and put this on shorts, as our crest is very simple, they are happy to look at this for us but for the current designs it is not possible to add this.

I understand this may be a little dissappointing, however the quality, I am sure you will agree is very superior quality overall.

Hopefully we can rectify this when we do a redesign for next seasons kit. Your feedback is important we do listen and take action when and where we can, when we cant we will try to explain why

Caz

I hope you aren't suggesting we will be changing again next season.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.