Missing ticket priority points

Just bought my Preston ticket and noticed that the only matches on my TPP list are 2017 and 2016/17 and 2017/18 season tickets.

I thought they were calculated over a 2 year period which means i have matches missing from all of 2016 and some from 2015.

Has anyone else had this problem and is there a solution available with the club shop?

27 minutes ago, clud17 said:

So it is not a rolling 2 years and  at the beggining of this season it is only effectively 1 year then

It is a rolling 2 seasons - but only full seasons.

So it is now this season and last season and will remain so until the end of this season.

At which point 16/17 will be deleted.

1 hour ago, clud17 said:

Just bought my Preston ticket and noticed that the only matches on my TPP list are 2017 and 2016/17 and 2017/18 season tickets.

I thought they were calculated over a 2 year period which means i have matches missing from all of 2016 and some from 2015.

Has anyone else had this problem and is there a solution available with the club shop?

I had thought the same and contacted the Megastore, see quote below:

Your points are correct. 

As we are just about to enter the 17/18 season, all 15/16 were wiped as points run on a two season basis.

So this season (17/18) all supporters have points from last season and whatever they accumulate during this upcoming season.

Kind regards

Alastair Wilson

Ticket Office Manager

Sheffield Wednesday Football Club
Hillsborough Stadium
Sheffield
S6 1SW

http://www.swfc.co.uk
http://shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk/

4 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

It is a rolling 2 seasons - but only full seasons.

So it is now this season and last season and will remain so until the end of this season.

At which point 16/17 will be deleted.

It's a very slow roll then. Surely It wouldn't be too difficult to write an algorithm for it to roll week by week.

All 230 points are on for season tickets for 16/17 and 17/18. So you have 2 full seasons worth of points (plus anything additional you earn this season from away and cup games). 

So in effect you have points from Summer 16 to Summer 18.

If you had points from 15/16 that would be in effect 3 separate seasons worth of points.

Don't worry about it, everybody's on the same system and have had the same method of points counting applied so you're not losing out.

Unless you went to loads of away games in 15/16 but hardly any in 16/17 in which case you're foooooked for getting a ticket to the play offs away leg lol