Think "what was", not "what could have been"

Guest addedtime

Guest addedtime

Concentrate on how you felt, whilst celebrating our goal last night. Limbs everywhere. Throats hurting afterwards. The pride of seeing our stadium as it was.

Not many clubs or stadiums see this. I bet not a single goal was celebrated as hard, by our S2 neighbours, as ours was last night. 

That's what I'M keeping in mind. Nothing else.

Its all about living in the moment isn't it?

Fletcher last night....Brighton last season....Its all you can do as an Owls fan....Go mental an' f.ook the consequences.

It ended in tears, as it oft times does following Wednesday, but..Hey..You follow Wednesday..as long as you can afford it, you have the mentals, and you have the tears.

Those 10 minutes were fkn glorious, electric. I'm a dumb ass, unrealistic optimist, genuinely believe we can win each game 6-0, think we can get the winner in the dying seconds, and I bet I'm not alone. Been doing this for about 45 years now so seen 3000ish in ground for that Bournemouth game long ago to Wembley and Cardiff glory. Guess what I'm trying to say is - it's about us, the supporters, we are the constant. It's not easy, we get hurt. Let's get the bile out on here if needed, it's therapy time, every viewpoint is valid...but I know we will recover and be stronger. Those 10 mins showed what binds us together. Here's to getting back to it next season. UTO.