Last season we DID NOT over achieve

In my opinion anyway. Sick off seeing people say this as it really gets on my man boobies, Look at the table from last season and then look specifically at the teams outside the top six and tell me they had a better squad/11 than ours, bet you can't. And if not then how on earth did we over achieve?

2 minutes ago, heppers said:

I think we were the 6th best team last year. We over achieved in the semi's. The first half of the 2ndleg showed that.

It was a relentless 45 minutes but would hardly class it as over achieving we comfortably beat them in the first leg without Hutchinson 

6 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Don't really matter if we did or not . We are certain of making up for it this season by massively under achieving 

Saying we massively underachieved is pure and simple hyperbole. The target should certainly be top six . What is the worst case scenario? 8th or 9th perhaps? Enough to question Carlos' position as Head Coach but hardly worthy of being categorized as "massive underachievement".

33 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I respect what you are saying but why is the 15 years before relevant?

People are say that kind of crap because it makes them feel like they have instantly won the argument. 

These sort of responses are getting used more and more. 

The new era of the club started last season, anything gone before is almost irrelevant. 

For what it's worth I don't think we over achieved, where we finished was right. 

Totally agree cause we deserved 6th it was over 46 games not a lucky 1 off cup match  .we spent a fair bit of money last season , but spent huge this season .gets on my nerves when I hear em on radio saying last season we over achieved .Carlos is to blame the recruitment has been shocking this season .Carlos is in full charge of signings and has been for 18 months