Derby away tickets

I'm sure Rotherham got 3,000 earlier in season.

Edit: 

What Is It Like For Away Supporters To Visit? Away fans are now located in one corner of the stadium, between the East and South Stands, where up  to 2,700 fans can be housed. The facilities within the stadium and view of the playing action are both very good. This coupled with normally a great atmosphere and a deafening PA system, make for a memorable experience. I have visited Pride Park a number of times now and have found the Derby supporters to be friendly and have not experienced any problems. Entrance to the stadium is via electronic turnstiles, meaning that you have to insert your ticket into an electronic reader to gain entry.

Available on the concourse are a selection of Hollands Pies and Pasties all at £2.90, as well asCheeseburgers, Burgers and 'Beechwood smoked' Hot dogs. There is also a betting outlet too. There are televisions on the concourses showing the game going on inside, with commentary, so that you don't have to miss anything while waiting for your half time cuppa. 

Please note that you have to buy a match ticket before entering the stadium from the lottery office adjacent to the away turnstiles. I have received reports of away fans not being allowed entry into the stadium for being 'too drunk' in the opinion of the stewards, so be on your best behaviour. 

George Donovan a visiting Ipswich Town supporter adds; 'In my opinion Pride Park is the best ground in the Championship - yes, even better than Portman Road! - thanks to its location, proximity to the train station, best pub I've been to on the way to the ground (The Brunswick - over a dozen real ales always on tap including my fave Timmy Taylors Landlord), superb catering with no queues, fantastic view, friendly homefans and great PA'. The teams emerge to 'White Riot' by the Clash.

Justin Blore informs me; 'There is a Frankie & Benny's on Pride Park across the road from the club shop and a Subway outlet. Within 500 yards there's Burger King, KFC, McDonalds and Pizza Hut too!' There is also a Greggs and a Starbucks outlet built into one side of the stadium. Alas the Greggs is closed on matchdays (I guess not man fans would pay for a pie inside the stadium if they were).

Edited by bradowl