A bunch of no-bodies ....

We're signing players from here , there and everywhere . Is anybody else concerned that if it goes belly up by November . Coach out , Players disillusioned and us in the brown stuff . We could be having a nightmare ....

It's a big gamble, but without 10 of millions to spend, we might have too.

But you're right a big chance it will go boobies up.

Sorry, I don't think I made myself clear... when I said "name a few names", I meant "name a few names"- not give a vague answer that gives the general premise of an answer without actually answering it... else you sound like a politician. 

I will not name the players on this forum that have been suggested ..... neither will i name the players that haven't been suggested by the club . The fact of the matter is we signed a lot of oversea's players and i cant see it working . 

Am i not allowed an opinion ? .

I will not name the players on this forum that have been suggested ..... neither will i name the players that haven't been suggested by the club . The fact of the matter is we signed a lot of oversea's players and i cant see it working .

Matias

Joao

Lopez

3 first teamers.

Sasso and Lachman will probably be reserves.

I wouldn't say 3 first team players is 'a lot' of foreign players.

Even if it was what's to say they will be worse than proven British players?

Can you name 3 English players that are better than those 3 I have mentioned that would cost less than 1.5 million each?

Of course you are, at no point did I say you weren't... nor at any point did I even outright say your opinion was wrong.

I asked if you'd name who you would have preferred to see bought in, in which you answered with a sweeping and unspecific statement. Again, I asked if you'd name names, and you come out with the above.

I'm not saying you aren't allowed an opinion mate, but I will say this:

I'm finding the above response hilarious

Edited by StudentOwl

Too be honest ..... I've never heard of them and neither have you .

Answer the question.

Can you or can you not, name 3 English players that are better than those 3 I have mentioned that would cost less than 1.5 million each?

SB, stop pressing him for an answer!

"I will not name the players on this forum that have been suggested ..... neither will i name the players that haven't been suggested by the club"

Quit interrogating him to name 3 public figures! Good lord it's like watching CSI here, it's too intense...

Answer the question.

Can you or can you not, name 3 English players that are better than those 3 I have mentioned that would cost less than 1.5 million each?

I've never heard of them them ...... Do you play championship manager ? ...... 

SB, stop pressing him for an answer!

"I will not name the players on this forum that have been suggested ..... neither will i name the players that haven't been suggested by the club"

Quit interrogating him to name 3 public figures! Good lord it's like watching CSI here, it's too intense...

Why can't he give names though?

I'm sick of people on this forum slagging off the club for not signing 'proven' English players and signing unknown foreigners without provoding viable alternatives that would be better for less money.

Why can't he give names though?

I'm sick of people on this forum slagging off the club for not signing 'proven' English players and signing unknown foreigners without provoding viable alternatives that would be better for less money.

Psst....

I'm not being serious....

:ph34r:

Guest Distraught!

Answer the question.

Four players from English League football:

Westwood, Lees, Roger Johnson and McGugan.

Combined fee according to reports 300K

OK, we currently have three of the players in that list but it kinda dispels the myth that proven quality Championship players cannot be picked up for reasonable fees.

If these four exist, there could well be more.

I've never heard of them them ...... Do you play championship manager ? ......

No I don't.

Occasionally play FIFA but only with mates.

Surely though juding by the teams they have played for, the journalists for the teams, the fans of those teams and our scouts will know about them and judge them to be good enough.

Four players from English League football:

Westwood, Lees, Roger Johnson and McGugan.

Combined fee according to reports 300K

OK, we currently have three of the players in that list but it kinda dispels the myth that proven quality Championship players cannot be picked up for reasonable fees.

If these four exist, there could well be more.

See Distraught, that's what I'm after. Alternatives,

Then we can have a reasonable debate,

Surely though juding by the teams they have played for, the journalists for the teams, the fans of those teams and our scouts will know about them and judge them to be good enough.

Well no, of course they aren't good enough- a man from Cornwall hasn't heard of them.