77 days to go........Relax.

Guest rubydubydoo

Guest rubydubydoo

Its fairly pointless speculating on who's coming and who's going as currently to my knowledge no one is privy to the only information that really counts, IE what's the budget?

We will only have any real indication on how things will pan out when we make our first signing and this in my opinion is unlikely to happen during the month of June as most of football is on holiday in Dubai.

DC has shown in the past that we only find out what has happened when its a done deal.

No one saw the committee of 3 coming until its was announced,

I expect this level of professionalism to continue.

Until then, tend you lawn, go to Alton Towers ( bit of a rip off @ 45 quid ), play some tennis, put the BBQ on and eat strawberries,   

Its fairly pointless speculating on who's coming and who's going as currently to my knowledge no one is privy to the only information that really counts, IE what's the budget?

We will only have any real indication on how things will pan out when we make our first signing and this in my opinion is unlikely to happen during the month of June as most of football is on holiday in Dubai.

DC has shown in the past that we only find out what has happened when its a done deal.

No one saw the committee of 3 coming until its was announced,

I expect this level of professionalism to continue.

Until then, tend you lawn, go to Alton Towers ( bit of a rip off @ 45 quid ), play some tennis, put the BBQ on and eat strawberries,

Tennis ! - that's worse than cricket FGS....

Goes to set up swingball instead...

lol

Going to be like busses. Waiting for ages then 2 or 3 will come along at the same time. Just don't get your hopes up re the perceived quality!

Depends what you mean by quality or fan expectations.

Don't see the point in spending 37 million, saying premier league in 2 years and shopping at Netto but time will tell.