How would you feel if a Wednesday player dived...

So you like diving in footballers?

So you like diving in footballers?

Not so much diving mate,,,,but taking advantage..I dunno whether you went Saturday but May should have gone down when his shirt was pulled..he didn't and we missed a chance....blatant diving?..Its up to the ref...should be able to distinguish...but its no different from appealing for offside when it isn't...shouting "Handball" "Our Ball"  or owt else whewn it patently isn't..if you want to take the moral high ground its got to be for the lot..otherwise its tat..I'm afraid Ive been known to shout "Offside Ref" at half time...

Edited by asteener1867

Not so much diving mate,,,,but taking advantage..I dunno whether you went Saturday but May should have gone down when his shirt was pulled..he didn't and we missed a chance....blatant diving?..Its up to the ref...should be able to distinguish...but its no different from appealing for offside when it isn't...shouting "Handball" "Our Ball"  or owt else whewn it patently isn't..if you want to take the moral high ground its got to be for the lot..otherwise its tat..I'm afraid Ive been known to shout "Offside Ref" at half time...

well its summat to do with your mouth, cos you cant eat the pies

So when ever someone comes close or makes physical contact you're supposed to throw yourself to the ground???  ffs,thats not football ...what do the rugby guys call it..wendyball

No but I was. I think the whole diving(cheating) thing is sickening and most people posting seem to think its ok too.

No but I was. I think the whole diving(cheating) thing is sickening and most people posting seem to think its ok too.

So you have never appealed for a throw in when it wasn't a Wednesday ball..never shouted "Foul" when it wasn't?.theres no grading system mate...cheating is cheating..

So when ever someone comes close or makes physical contact you're supposed to throw yourself to the ground???  ffs,thats not football ...what do the rugby guys call it..wendyball

Rugby players have been known to chew opponents ears off!!!...pretend to have blood in their mouths when chewing down on a capsule they had hidden under their tongues!!!.....you equating that to "Play up and play the game old chap?...cricketers don't waqlk when they hit tghe ball to f.ookin' gully..not a snick offa the keeper...but thats fair enough..cos its cricket?...

I'm obviously in a minority here, cheating is ok, playing fair and not diving is completely stupid. Let me just ask this once more. Is that what you really believe or are you just winding me up. I think really you're just having me on and I've fallen for it.  Sorry,its taken me so long to twig

Rugby players have been known to chew opponents ears off!!!...pretend to have blood in their mouths when chewing down on a capsule they had hidden under their tongues!!!.....you equating that to "Play up and play the game old chap?...cricketers don't waqlk when they hit tghe ball to f.ookin' gully..not a snick offa the keeper...but thats fair enough..cos its cricket?...

Cricketers should walk.  The rugby player was banned.  How many footballing cheats have been banned?

I'd commission a painting from trev of him diving from the high board at ponds forge lol

They get the occaisional yellow card, how many banned? I dont think players are banned every week. If they were it might stop it

Everyone who is booked has broke the rules and cheated, surely?