graham lightfoot

Guest 1690owl

Guest 1690owl

lookimg to get in touch with Graham Lightfoot, who once was editor of the fanzine Spitting Feathers and wrote for A view form the east bank etc, any one with any information, much obligied.

lookimg to get in touch with Graham Lightfoot, who once was editor of the fanzine Spitting Feathers and wrote for A view form the east bank etc, any one with any information, much obligied.

I can't help you but it would be good to get back in touch with Graham.

I got to know him when I wrote regularly for Graham when he was editor of Spitting Feathers.

Guest 1690owl

I have Graham's contact details if anyone is interested ?

PMd you mate, did you get my message if you have his contacts that would be fantastic

We've sent a message to Graham via his daughter that you guys are looking for him

Hopefully he'll log on and post a response or get in touch with you

I'd rather do it this way than hand his contact details out etc

Hope you understand ?

Absolutely.

Hi everybody. I did try to register a couple of months ago but had problems with the security confirmation set up. I'm now living in Cornwall so don't get to see the lads much these days. It's one and a half hours to Plymouth from where I live. Last visit to Hillsborough was Charlton home when I came up to visit family. I keep in touch through the live audio coverage on the club's site and have been a stalker of Owlstalk for about six months now. I'm now living in the egg-shaped ball country but have managed to watch Penzance FC a few times for a live football fix. They're top of the league but play in black & white stripes and are known as the Magpies - so that is a cross I have to bear.

I remember Rob (Howe) was a staunch supplier of articles for Spitting Feathers and would be pleased to hear from him and anyone else that remembers me.

Hi everybody. I did try to register a couple of months ago but had problems with the security confirmation set up. I'm now living in Cornwall so don't get to see the lads much these days. It's one and a half hours to Plymouth from where I live. Last visit to Hillsborough was Charlton home when I came up to visit family. I keep in touch through the live audio coverage on the club's site and have been a stalker of Owlstalk for about six months now. I'm now living in the egg-shaped ball country but have managed to watch Penzance FC a few times for a live football fix. They're top of the league but play in black & white stripes and are known as the Magpies - so that is a cross I have to bear.

I remember Rob (Howe) was a staunch supplier of articles for Spitting Feathers and would be pleased to hear from him and anyone else that remembers me.

Just sent you a message Graham!

Guest Stroller

And so drops in a memory of a train journey up to York to appear on a satellite TV station (no idea what) fanzine quiz with Graham and Jason Dickinson.

I wrote my last ever essay for university on that journey.

We were robbed in the quiz due to a "satellite delay".

Shocking.

Alright Graham?

Guest 1690owl

I'd completely forgotten about WM LEE, what a wind up merchant. Used to love the fanzines tho, the mention of them does take me back to the good old days (comes over all misty eyed) :rolleyes:

Is there any still on the go?

Hi everybody. I did try to register a couple of months ago but had problems with the security confirmation set up. I'm now living in Cornwall so don't get to see the lads much these days. It's one and a half hours to Plymouth from where I live. Last visit to Hillsborough was Charlton home when I came up to visit family. I keep in touch through the live audio coverage on the club's site and have been a stalker of Owlstalk for about six months now. I'm now living in the egg-shaped ball country but have managed to watch Penzance FC a few times for a live football fix. They're top of the league but play in black & white stripes and are known as the Magpies - so that is a cross I have to bear.I remember Rob (Howe) was a staunch supplier of articles for Spitting Feathers and would be pleased to hear from him and anyone else that remembers me.

Hi Graham, just wanted to say thanks - used to love Spitting Feathers and bought every issue. I do miss all the fanzines (got into them quite early on as my Dad wrote for quite a few of the early ones) - whilst the internet is great, non of the articles / posts have the measured and thought out style that you get when something is put down on paper and published.Next time Im back at my Parents (where the collection is kept) I think I'll take a look at some of the back catalogure for old times sake....

Guest 1690owl

Hi Graham, just wanted to say thanks - used to love Spitting Feathers and bought every issue. I do miss all the fanzines (got into them quite early on as my Dad wrote for quite a few of the early ones) - whilst the internet is great, non of the articles / posts have the measured and thought out style that you get when something is put down on paper and published.

Next time Im back at my Parents (where the collection is kept) I think I'll take a look at some of the back catalogure for old times sake....

the old times, wmlee pete mckee spitting feathers!!!