Eastern Owls

Guest macca69

Guest macca69

how many of us are there from east anglia and the 3 counties area, Beds Bucks and HertsI know of a couple...Sandy owl (just up the road from me) Hatowl- from hatfield....and then owls1867

how many of us are there from east anglia and the 3 counties area, Beds Bucks and HertsI know of a couple...Sandy owl (just up the road from me) Hatowl- from hatfield....and then owls1867

HelloI work just up the road from you in St Neots! Live just outside Cambridge.

I've got a 20 day suspension coming up at the begining of February so if any of you guys fancy going up for a few home games, or if you fancy letting another Wednesdayite tag along. Let me know!I don't mind driving but I have only got a two seater!

I've got a 20 day suspension coming up at the begining of February so if any of you guys fancy going up for a few home games, or if you fancy letting another Wednesdayite tag along. Let me know!I don't mind driving but I have only got a two seater!

sorry to but in but just wanted to know if there are any owls in the Gorleston area as i visit family there

Guest Norfolk_owl

sorry to but in but just wanted to know if there are any owls in the Gorleston area as i visit family there

Yes mate! :clap2: At last - another Owl in Gorleston!Me & me mate live on Gorleston High Street.Have PM'd ya!

Yes mate! :clap2: At last - another Owl in Gorleston!Me & me mate live on Gorleston High Street.Have PM'd ya!

sorry norfolk owl, i don't live in gorleston, i just visit family there. but i would be pleased to meet you for a drink next time i'm over your way, if you don't mind drinking with someone old enough to have seen the north stand going up

Guest Norwich-Owl

There are quite a few Owls fans in Norwich [i can immediately think of 4, including me...lol] but I know there must be others. So where are ya, lets be 'avin' ya [hic]!

Oh, my girlfriend says she's an Owls fan too [although she supports Chelsea and has done for about 10 years], only because in her words "the fans make such a good atmosphere". She didn't expand on the current players though...nuff said!

Me. In a village near Yarmouth.

hey swish is that right, according to your info page you are 100 years old this december. if so well happy birthday you old bugger

:biggrin: Yeah, I should really change that and make it a bit more accurate. I actually just stuck the correct date and just clicked ok for the year. Trust me, I'm a bit younger.

Guest Norfolk_owl

Me. In a village near Yarmouth.

Swish,Do you travel up to games much? Just that I live in Gorleston, near the high street & if you did then your welcome to join us one day?

Swish,

Do you travel up to games much? Just that I live in Gorleston, near the high street & if you did then your welcome to join us one day?

hi norfolk owl, just to let you know that my family and me are going to be spending easter sunday on gorleston beach so if you are down that way look out for the wednesday shirts in the sand

Guest ravanelli

I live just outside Bury st Edmunds, Although travel up to Sheffield to see family a couple of times a year. Did the Sheffield Half marathon this year, had to hold my nose as I ran up Bramall Lane.