Stoke City Fans View

Just looked up their fans predictions on their previous match at Swansea, most were certain they would win and one even referred to the Swans as rancid and destined for relegation next season. In short, it must have come as a big, big surprise when they got hammered. Potters fans or potty fans?, take your pick. 

They've massively underachieved this season considering the amount they've spent.

Thankfully they are in pretty poor form. After our last two results, I'm pretty positive about tomorrow, finally making it out of the bottom 3, but I've bene a Wednesday fan way too long to know exactly what will happen. Stoke know they pretty much only need to win this tomorrow to be safe, which is annoying. 

The 'German Tony Pulis' thing made news in their local paper. So I can see why they're expecting us to bully them. They probably don't realise that's the first time we've scored from a corner this season.

Anyway we shouldn't underestimate them. In their previous 2 away games before the other night, they won at Hull and Preston without conceding a goal.

And they will have had somebody at Hillsborough and you be sure he's reported back about pressing us early when we're trying to pass around at the back.

• Like 4