1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Does Rowett have any dignity?  After being previously turfed out despite doing a good job in favour of a "big name" with no managerial pedigree, and them later doing the same to Eustace,  I'd be telling them to eff off.

I would imagine he is being rewarded well financially and I suspect there will be a survival bonus in the package.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sexpistol said:

I would imagine he is being rewarded well financially and I suspect there will be a survival bonus in the package.

He's money driven so agree with this 

Hes a good coach at Champ level, got us (Derby) to within 45 minutes of a playoff final and did good jobs at Millwall and previously Birmingham. Stoke can be brushed off for obvious reasons. 

6 hours ago, alanharper said:

Does Rowett have any dignity?  After being previously turfed out despite doing a good job in favour of a "big name" with no managerial pedigree, and them later doing the same to Eustace,  I'd be telling them to eff off.

Agent Rowett accepted the mission

5 hours ago, sexpistol said:

Also, he clearly has an affinity with the club's fans,  and the current owners weren't the ones that gave him the elbow, so I don't really see how dignity comes into it tbh 

On 19/03/2024 at 16:09, alanharper said:

He's probably got a mortgage to pay