Röhl / Chansiri

My guess is that Röhl will say I want...XYZ at the end of the season.

Chansiri will not give it to him. Röhl will leave by 'mutual' agreement!

This will be the beginning of the end for Chansiri. Fans go nuts.

• Like 1

It seems like the only managers happy to stay are those that are rubbish...

DC tried to run before he could walk..  To be fair as fans we were also to blame, nobody complained during our championship playoff season, the real down fall was paying all that money for Rhodes..   He should have come in and invested in the facilities first and foremost then invested in the team, you can understand the vision in the hope that investing in the team will lead to getting into the prem then with that money he could invest in facilities...

Right now I think we are too big to be in league one but too badly run compete in the championship.   Röhl has impressed with his summer signings so would have liked to have seen him have a summer.  It will all depend on if anyone comes knocking, if they do I dont think any of us can begrudge him leaving.  

In the past I have tried to defend DC in that he was pumping money into the club as much as possible and nobody else would do that but now the taps seem to have been turned off we are left as a club that doesnt own its own ground and are wasting money to rent the ground, we seem to be in exactly the same position as when Allen was in charge with the big difference seemingly DC will not sell.   We look once again like a very poor investment, I get the feeling DC would rather let the club go out of existence than admit he has failed..  Feels like even if he did sell the club without the ground we could end up in the same situation Rotherham had with millmoor.

• Like 2