Mute, Fickle Fans

Just now, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

No M’Lord but I don’t sit there getting angry, shouting for the manager’s head or slagging off the players either. I largely enjoy the experience, meeting with friends spending time with my grown up sons. I like football but it’s an expensive hobby. I’m merely wondering why some seem to waste precious time and money on something they clearly don’t enjoy. 

Me either too. 

I don't need telling that my not singing my heart out for 90 minutes is the reason for our inept performances for a quarter of a century though. 

Or that I should be sat at home or doing other things because I silently suck sweets and instead of leading raucous renditions of Darren Moores barmy army.

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Me either too. 

I don't need telling that my not singing my heart out for 90 minutes is the reason for our inept performances for a quarter of a century though. 

Or that I should be sat at home or doing other things because I silently suck sweets and instead of leading raucous renditions of Darren Moores barmy army.

Don’t think singing or shouting is a prerequisite. Depends on your personality and / or the amount of match juice consumed. But there are some on  here who don’t seem to be getting anything positive out of the experience of attending games at the moment. So for them, why bother ?

• Like 2