Another season or two in League 1

18 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

see thats all ok for people of a certain age...I'm bloody 63.....Now yer can have yer "build back better" plan..How long...5 years?...10 years?...Now i'm advancing in age and simply see me sitting there, incontinent in me seat, with a season ticket for me carer and meself...as we hit the Championship.

I remember "Europe in 5 years"...How many years ago was that?..."premiership return ticket?????.."..I mean the f.ookin' statute of limitations must have seen the end of that crock of sheeite!!!.

So I want it now...

Don't wanna be sat there "trying to bounce If 'm not a blade"..cos me bowels would open!!!

They sodding OWE me!!!

EVERY incumbent asks for "Patience"...Sorry mate...its not impatience..its bloody desperately wanting at least summat, while watchin' Buzzards circle over the hallowed halls..Half expecting the 4 horseman of the apocathingy to trot out the tunnel instead of our back 4....(Which is more or less the same bleedin' thingy lately)..Death...to Famine...to .War...actually its just the 3 cos bleedin' Conquest has been out injured....(Back in 2 Decades)..War back to Death To Famine...who slips...etc etc etc

You sit there through yer youth...Then its Bunions, piles f.ookin' gout..they spout... "patience!!"

I mean..this is me on the Kop!!!!...Whats it gonna be like when I shrug off this mortal coil...and sit on The South????????

Top rant Andy 🤣

• Haha 1

On 17/10/2021 at 16:02, asteener1867 said:

see thats all ok for people of a certain age...I'm bloody 63.....Now yer can have yer "build back better" plan..How long...5 years?...10 years?...Now i'm advancing in age and simply see me sitting there, incontinent in me seat, with a season ticket for me carer and meself...as we hit the Championship.

I remember "Europe in 5 years"...How many years ago was that?..."premiership return ticket?????.."..I mean the f.ookin' statute of limitations must have seen the end of that crock of sheeite!!!.

So I want it now...

Don't wanna be sat there "trying to bounce If 'm not a blade"..cos me bowels would open!!!

They sodding OWE me!!!

EVERY incumbent asks for "Patience"...Sorry mate...its not impatience..its bloody desperately wanting at least summat, while watchin' Buzzards circle over the hallowed halls..Half expecting the 4 horseman of the apocathingy to trot out the tunnel instead of our back 4....(Which is more or less the same bleedin' thingy lately)..Death...to Famine...to .War...actually its just the 3 cos bleedin' Conquest has been out injured....(Back in 2 Decades)..War back to Death To Famine...who slips...etc etc etc

You sit there through yer youth...Then its Bunions, piles f.ookin' gout..they spout... "patience!!"

I mean..this is me on the Kop!!!!...Whats it gonna be like when I shrug off this mortal coil...and sit on The South????????

GREAT bang on the money post,some good laughs,but doesnt detract from what you have said...i agree 100%  

Why should we have to wait? be patient?  sick of the excuses...

On 17/10/2021 at 00:46, We are all Wednesday said:

Gregory is a bright spark but setting my expectations that we‘re not good enough to get out League 1 for 2 or 3 seasons.

Better for the chairman to pay the fans what is owed and get back on an even keel. Going to be a while before we are decent again, best for us to use the time to get the ship in order...

You don't have to be decent to get promoted from this league, we were dire on occasions last 2 times we went up from this league. 

Especially under Sturrock. 

On 18/10/2021 at 10:01, Manwë said:

My biggest worry too is getting promoted.

Imagine winning games, lots of games, only to find ourselves a division higher than we currently are.

It doesn't bare thinking about.

Thank god Moore and Chansiri know how to avoid it.

Don’t worry.

We won’t, we’re not ready, IMO.

Don’t think.

Agreed.

Guest mrbluesky
On 17/10/2021 at 16:02, asteener1867 said:

So I want it now...

They sodding OWE me!!!

Oh well, unlucky asteener.