Club "Shop" and just how abject it is.

2 hours ago, wiggy said:

Just on fanatics. They run the official England online shop. Terrible service. They charged a postage and a separate ‘warehouse storage’ fee on my order. Which considering the £7 postage fee still took 2.5 weeks to come. 

Not saying the club shop isn’t rubbish, but the grass isn’t always greener.

The grass can't help but be greener, we don't have any grass in this analogy.

There are at least 20 retail options I could list right now.

Not to mention, as has been said, Wordpress and WooCommerce.

You could through up a Squarespace site in about 2 hours that would blow ours out of the water. 

There is absolutely no defence, none at all. 

If I were the CEO and it wasn't fixed by this time next week (a holding solution at worst) i'd be bloody livid.

Just sort it SWFC

• Like 1

Yep, we’re definitely losing revenue through the old IT systems used in the club shop. Most companies use AI to increase operational efficiency, use data insight tools to understand consumer trends & increase revenue streams 

We don’t do any of this stuff. Caught in the 20th century and it’s embarrassing 

4 hours ago, Matt Willey said:

Actually what is even more ironic is that we used to be bloody sponsored by a Multi-Channel retail software providers in Sanderson.

The Sanderson Aptean-Priam system is twhat powers Spurs' online shop.

Have we lost their phone number?

I don't know but send them yours and get applying for that job 😁

The website itself is only a small part of the problem, our merchandise is terrible. On the odd occasion I've had a bit of money to spend and thought about buying something from the club there's never anything remotely worth buying, awful in both quality and design. 

I've never worked in the sector but refuse to believe that someone with a bit of experience couldn't make massive improvements rapidly. Such a waste of potential income from many who would be in a similar boat who want to spend money but can't find anything they can justify buying. 

Guest HUDDERSFIELD OWL
1 hour ago, robowl4life said:

Anyone know if there’s any infant sizes available for home kit yet??

Yes. Got the pink one for my grandaughter last home game. 

E6A91582-5BA3-40CA-B61C-6D8C810FEC9D.jpeg