So much money through this club

2 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

I am certaainly no Chansiri supporter, and will finally be pleased to be rid, BUT I think that heis by no means the only one to blame.

Maybe an Aegean Stables clean out? 

I'm not sure who else there is to blame unless you're talking about his advisor. In which case, he doesn't have to listen to him so he's to blame. Every single player has been sanctioned by DC. He is solely to blame for the situation we are in, he's the owner and decision maker. 100% his fault that we are going down and it will be 100% his fault what happens to us in the future. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

I'm not sure who else there is to blame unless you're talking about his advisor. In which case, he doesn't have to listen to him so he's to blame. Every single player has been sanctioned by DC. He is solely to blame for the situation we are in, he's the owner and decision maker. 100% his fault that we are going down and it will be 100% his fault what happens to us in the future. 

This ^  Chansiri has got most decisions wrong since he took over and will continue to do so.  

The sad truth is the best news owls fans will next hear is when he announces he wants out.  Until then it’s a Groundhog Day of cr*p being a Wednesdayite 

• Like 1