No Wednesday is better than *this* Wednesday?

7 hours ago, Wor’Jackie said:

Ruffled a few feathers here I reckon.😁👍

I’m still behind the players and the staff on the ground, so there’s no flounce about it. The question itself implies a binary choice, so perhaps it’s been (rightly) taken as such. Hyperbolic? Yes. 

There are other measures and outcomes of course (new owner Chansiri finally sees sense) that would be more favourable, but it’s a hell of a long way back to recover from the mess we’re in.

The club means a lot to me as it does to everybody here and I can’t stand seeing it being dragged through the dirt the way it is. It’s not my intent to say ‘I don’t want a club anymore’, it’s moreso an emotional reaction to an owner who has shown us a great deal of disrespect.

Theres a difference between us because I havent met him or even spoken to him personally so he has not disrespected me.

12 hours ago, Wor’Jackie said:

Ruffled a few feathers here I reckon.😁👍

I’m still behind the players and the staff on the ground, so there’s no flounce about it. The question itself implies a binary choice, so perhaps it’s been (rightly) taken as such. Hyperbolic? Yes. 

There are other measures and outcomes of course (new owner Chansiri finally sees sense) that would be more favourable, but it’s a hell of a long way back to recover from the mess we’re in.

The club means a lot to me as it does to everybody here and I can’t stand seeing it being dragged through the dirt the way it is. It’s not my intent to say ‘I don’t want a club anymore’, it’s moreso an emotional reaction to an owner who has shown us a great deal of disrespect.

Ah the old..it was a joke/ tongue in cheek post 🤣