Westwood boo boys

Guest Grandad

1 hour ago, Emilianenko said:

What else would he say to the press?...he was the manager,...?....going to have to leave it there i think,it seems clear enough to me,who is calling the shots at S6...You seem a pretty clued up guy,ime surprised your taking this line...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parajack said:

What else would he say to the press?...he was the manager,...?....going to have to leave it there i think,it seems clear enough to me,who is calling the shots at S6...You seem a pretty clued up guy,ime surprised your taking this line...

So are you saying he was a liar or a yes man?

4 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

So are you saying he was a liar or a yes man?

YES.....ha ha  I think you know which of the two i would choose....Neither actually, all  employees of the Club who have to publicly defend the clubs policy's be it recruitment or whatever could be accused of such....

Just football politics is all....I dont think monk felt the need to speak out when he left,i think he knew it would be obvious eventually to the fans..

Though i would surprised myself if his departure wasn't protected by a 'confidentiality agreement'....

Thats why i think Monk will reappear as a Championship manager again.....people in the game must know,always gets out....

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

YES.....ha ha  I think you know which of the two i would choose....Neither actually, all  employees of the Club who have to publicly defend the clubs policy's be it recruitment or whatever could be accused of such....

Just football politics is all....I dont think monk felt the need to speak out when he left,i think he knew it would be obvious eventually to the fans..

Though i would surprised myself if his departure wasn't protected by a 'confidentiality agreement'....

Thats why i think Monk will reappear as a Championship manager again.....people in the game must know,always gets out....

Bless you Jackie boy, so naive.

• Haha 1