Westwood boo boys

Guest Grandad

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Westwood is a million times better than the other two even in his mid-thirties but then again  I’ve been saying this for a year and a half.

7 hours ago, Grandad said:

They've all been a bit quiet today about Wildsmith literally crossing the ball to their striker for the equaliser yesterday haven't they?

And then letting one through his legs

We really do need Wrstwood back if we are going to climb out of trouble

Id rather play no goalkeeper than Westwood , it’s effectively the same thing . He’s been finished for over 2 years now 

• Haha 2

All a but silly this blaming goalies for goals they are the last line of defence, often with little or no chance of saving the approaching danger.  The errors have usually occurred long before they are in the spotlight.  The trouble is they remain in the spotlight and in these days of we must blame someone to be a true fan they are an easy target.

We have three goalies with not much between them.  They really are the least of our worries.

All three are not up to it mentally, they all make the same bad mistakes and decisions. 

Westwood is because he's on the downward spiral through age and loss of fitness, agility and reflexes he rushes decisions becouse that old physical prowess he used to have just isn't there to dig him out of a mistake. 

Dawson and Wildsmith just arnt good enough mentally snd lack confidence. 

Neither can handle the pressure which is why they make plenty of nervous looking mistakes. 

We need a new number 1 at the end of the season. 

4 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

All three are not up to it mentally, they all make the same bad mistakes and decisions. 

Westwood is because he's on the downward spiral through age and loss of fitness, agility and reflexes he rushes decisions becouse that old physical prowess he used to have just isn't there to dig him out of a mistake. 

Dawson and Wildsmith just arnt good enough mentally snd lack confidence. 

Neither can handle the pressure which is why they make plenty of nervous looking mistakes. 

We need a new number 1 at the end of the season. 

Agree with all that except we need need a new number one at the end of this month .

6 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Agree with all that except we need need a new number one at the end of this month .

Yeah I would love it, but unfortunately I don't think we'll get one until we get Westwoods wages off the bill. 

Unless we can get rid of one or two of Westwood, Wildsmith and Dawson with ffp we really can't afford to pay a new no 1s wages. 

4 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Westwood is a million times better than the other two even in his mid-thirties but then again  I’ve been saying this for a year and a half.

I hear you mate

Im on your side here

I do wish though that Westwood didn’t keep appearing and proving us wrong 

It’s right annoying and it embarrasses us both so badly doesn't it?

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

'Boo boys'?

Jesus Christ, we keep plumbing new depths in our attempts to divide the fanbase, don't we?

Just for clarity's sake, are these 'Boo boys' a brigade, a gang, lovers or haters?

Sigh.

You have to cut them some slack as they havnt the words to put a decent counter point of view if they dont agree with yours.....I prefer y they like x so stands to reason I hate x ...  sigh indeed

• Like 1