Westwood boo boys

Guest Grandad

1 minute ago, Emilianenko said:

Monk has the final say. 

Monk's not here anymore

Why are you people so obsessed with Garry Monk?

He's not been our manager for SEVEN GAMES  now

We sacked Garry Monk

We sacked him

He's gone

We replaced Garry Monk with a new manager

A new manager to come in and carry on Monk's solid defensive work that had us as the fifth best defence in the league and on the way to mid table safety

Stop talking about Garry Monk and let's instead get behind the new man and enjoy his football/results instead

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Monk's not here anymore

Why are you people so obsessed with Garry Monk?

He's not been our manager for SEVEN GAMES  now

I know but as soon as anyone criticises him it’s like the bat signal and you and others spring into action to defend him.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Carlos put that trio together

Steve Bruce gave out a big chubby fat extended massive paid contract before legging it from SWFC

You're forgetting that it was never really Steve Bruce at all, it was Garry Monk in a Steve Bruce mask and suit 😮 

I'm ITK 😉 

Edited by Andrew6666

3 hours ago, Emilianenko said:

I know but as soon as anyone criticises him it’s like the bat signal and you and others spring into action to defend him.

Its because your not critiquing him,for the things immediately in his remit: team selection,tactics & substitutions......anything else is subjective,but TP seemed to let  the cat out of the bag,with his 'powers that be ' comment'....surely you can see that wouldn't just apply to him?

19 hours ago, Grandad said:

They've all been a bit quiet today about Wildsmith literally crossing the ball to their striker for the equaliser yesterday haven't they?

And then letting one through his legs

We really do need Wrstwood back if we are going to climb out of trouble

Did  you see his 'Comeback' game?.

Totally at fault for the goal.

Guest Grandad
37 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Did  you see his 'Comeback' game?.

Totally at fault for the goal.

Yes. Awful decision by the manager to put a player straight back into the first team when he's been banished to the under 18s for 16 months. Whatever was he thinking

Definitely blame Pulis for that

Just now, Grandad said:

Yes. Awful decision by the manager to put a player straight back into the first team when he's been banished to the under 18s for 16 months. Whatever was he thinking

Definitely blame Pulis for that

we dont have a reserve team , i may be wrong but i doubt  he'd play in 4 or 5 under 23 games to get him up to speed  .you could put him on the bench and bring him on for the last 20 minutes but ive never heard of that happening for a keeper ......how would you have got him back into the team ?

Guest Grandad
38 minutes ago, torryowl said:

we dont have a reserve team , i may be wrong but i doubt  he'd play in 4 or 5 under 23 games to get him up to speed  .you could put him on the bench and bring him on for the last 20 minutes but ive never heard of that happening for a keeper ......how would you have got him back into the team ?

I'd play him in the under 23s. 2 to 3 games would be enough to get back up to speed

Edited by Grandad

Just now, Grandad said:

I'd play him in the under 23s. 2 to 3 games would be enough to get back up to speed

he came back for pulis 's 1st game ......if you had have given him 2 or 3 games in the under 23 s his first game for the 1st team would be in a couple of weeks time .......its just as easy to pull a fetlock in 23 game at his age .  

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, torryowl said:

he came back for pulis 's 1st game ......if you had have given him 2 or 3 games in the under 23 s his first game for the 1st team would be in a couple of weeks time .......its just as easy to pull a fetlock in 23 game at his age .  

You've made your mind up. Pointless discussion

Just now, Grandad said:

You've made your mind up. Pointless discussion

no its not ...i would love westwood to come back and keep clean sheets .......what i dont see though is how its pulis 's fault that he realises straight away that  the other 2 keepers arnt what he wants and yet its his fault that he couldnt wait a 5 or  6 weeks  to bring westwood back .